Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

dark much? lol

Cause if you can't get it, you just stare at it. ;)

Nice one.

hard, leaves your butt sore, and your face in tears?

-__-   Worst

-__-       Imagination 

-__-                   ever

-__-                    like

-__-                   ever

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

GO back to trading you're probably going to make more.

Probably? I'm guaranteed to make more. I already make more swing trading while working... It makes me feel bad for people who do this labor.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Probably? I'm guaranteed to make more. I already make more swing trading while working... It makes me feel bad for people who do this labor.

So let me get this straight, you make more by swing trading and if you even went full time trading you would make more, what's the reason you still have that job ?? 

Also what's your job ?? no need to answer if you don't feel comfortable or if it's that personal.

Welcome home

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

what does ftfy mean?

Fixed that for you.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

oh yeah. ty

What is that freaking dot doing there ??

You're welcome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

What is that freaking dot doing there ??

You're welcome.

Shush. Only dreams now.

Steve

Shush. Only dreams now.

Why ?? are on mushrooms ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

K...

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

So let me get this straight, you make more by swing trading and if you even went full time trading you would make more, what's the reason you still have that job ?? 

Also what's your job ?? no need to answer if you don't feel comfortable or if it's that personal.

Welcome home

I'm too lazy to tell the story again, can someone help me please? Anyone who knows? 

And yes I make far more trading stocks. Hell today I topped of around $690 on SCTY gains.

aa1464bc1a49ddb7982fa2f130b8f3ec.png

Economics is my interest and Stock Trading is my dream job. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm too lazy to tell the story again, can someone help me please? Anyone who knows? 

And yes I make far more trading stocks. Hell today I topped of around $690 on SCTY gains.

aa1464bc1a49ddb7982fa2f130b8f3ec.png

got it

Welcome home

he was sold into indentured servitude by his parents and now works are an auto shop working the desk

also known as he ended up getting a job he never wanted and does not want to quit and make it look bad for his parents getting him a job he never wanted or needed in the first place...

does that sound right fred?

Waiting for the story to be tooled by someone here.

What's ketamine?

ketamine.jpg

@Charger Yes I can't agree more.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

got it

he was sold into indentured servitude by his parents and now works are an auto shop working the desk

also known as he ended up getting a job he never wanted and does not want to quit and make it look bad for his parents getting him a job he never wanted or needed in the first place...

So he isn't wroking at an auto shop any more and he works in a job he doesn't love at all because of his parents.

Got it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

https://youtu.be/qFfaiT0twSs

I blame Fred now I want to dig around for all the Touhou orchestral music and buy/download it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So he isn't wroking at an auto shop any more and he works in a job he doesn't love at all because of his parents.

Got it.

he was doing day trading until he unintentionally got a job at an auto shop because of his parents

he was doing day trading until he unintentionally got a job at an auto shop because of his parents

Got it still working at the auto shop and it's because of his parents.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

got it

you missed the part where he has to go around town coercing people to pay up, packing burners in fit clothes to let the tools show

economics is a chore indeed, especially when it involves getting people to pay what they owe.

Lol, I had a similar experience when I was indentured like Fred once but I wasn't having any more of that after like 4 days of stress.

Error: 410

That doesn't answer my question

What question ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

you missed the part where he has to go around town coercing people to pay up, packing burners in fit clothes to let the tools show

economics is a chore indeed, especially when it involves getting people to pay what they owe.

*You *had 

That must been troublesome for him.

Also packing burners in fit clothes  means ?? I didn't get the metaphor.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ