Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
I am.

That sucks but the last playstation I had was a ps2.

Might fall asleep till then.

tumblr_mx7ihupfnV1rbnx7io1_500.gif

^ Cutest thing on earth :ph34r:

I need to get more sleep. I am so tired in the mornings.

Blarg

Christ, and I thought helping was negative/harsh sometimes. Everyone keeps saying how there's so many good or interesting shows this season, then I read all your reviews and you make it sound like there might, MIGHT, be one good show this season. If they don't manage to fuck it up first. :P

I would say his reviews are probably more of a realistic view of the shows them most people. As has been stated mal has a 5-9 rating system for most people lol

I would say his reviews are probably more of a realistic view of the shows them most people. As has been stated mal has a 5-9 rating system for most people lol

Well I would say that's most places :P

Damn you American educational system and your 70% is average.This is what happens when you brainwash people like that!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Well I would say that's most places :P

Damn you American educational system and your 70% is average.This is what happens when you brainwash people like that!

lol never though of it that way but ya sounds about right lol

Here have a look at Alodia as GoGo with her suit.

can't deny I've seen her personally on conventions a few times(not up close though) and she's really hot. She's also a frequent customer in the Gaming Cafe where me and my friends do LAN parties.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Christ, and I thought helping was negative/harsh sometimes. Everyone keeps saying how there's so many good or interesting shows this season, then I read all your reviews and you make it sound like there might, MIGHT, be one good show this season. If they don't manage to fuck it up first. :P

I'm just harsh because it takes a fair bit to impress me after 30+ years of watching anime. I also don't shy away from being honest about my impressions, even if I can still enjoy the anime in question on some level. For example,

Kyoukai no Rinne.

I'm typesetting the manga scanlations, and am looking forward to the anime, but it's hardly so special that I think it'll last long. I mean it's a series aimed at audiences young enough that I doubt they will be able to look past it's old-school style. Who among them will know or care that it was written by the person responsible for Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku, Ranma, and Inuyasha? It seems to be made for such a niche audience that I'm mystified at how it got green-lit after all this time. But is it bad? Nope. The comedy is fun, the pacing is snappy, and the characters are handled well. If you're in its niche, you'll probably find it quite good... it's probably just doomed.

Well guys

mindexplode.gif

It's Kyoto Animation time again :o

I like that MC is kind of a bitch. I didn't like how that contrasted with the fluffy exposition in the rest of the show. They'll probably go for a "See? She's just kinda quirky, not a bitch at all!" approach, rather than giving up the "Wow, look, that's a trumpet!" hand-holding bit.

I like that MC is kind of a bitch. I didn't like how that contrasted with the fluffy exposition in the rest of the show. They'll probably go for a "See? She's just kinda quirky, not a bitch at all!" approach, rather than giving up the "Wow, look, that's a trumpet!" hand-holding bit.

...wait, she's supposed to be a bitch? I though they just realized she was an incredibly boring character, so they gave her that "cute quirk" where characters blurt out the honest truth at inopportune times.

Watching Watamote again tonight, forgot how amusing this was.

I want to like it so badly but I can never finish it

mc is so awkward I sit in my chair and squeal in terror, literally cannot laugh at it

I probably felt worse for her than anyone from Clannad and AB.

Something for your akg's :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wn8igSeiCI

odd recommendation seeing that AKG's tend to be lean on the bass

I ended up selling some parts to a guy that knows him, lol.

but if you like him, you'd probably like Purity Ring, Mister Lies, Giraffage, and maaybe some of Tokimonsta.

Error: 410

I want to like it so badly but I can never finish it

mc is so awkward I sit in my chair and squeal in terror, literally cannot laugh at it

I probably felt worse for her than anyone from Clannad and AB.

Ayyy, I've been in those type of situations when I was in school still. I was the very awkward one in classes. Its got me laughing at somepoints, but yeah so awkward it hurts.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Ayyy, I've been in those type of situations when I was in school still. I was the very awkward one in classes. Its got me laughing at somepoints, but yeah so awkward it hurts.

no I'm 100% serious

people downplay "literally" but when I use it I mean it

there were some situations where I recognized it was humor and that I should probably be laughing but I was like

"...fuck man that's awful"

@BashZeStampeedo what exactly is it? I'm curious just to know but 95% will not like it if it's centered around music

What's Euphonium? It seems to be a pretty typical highschool anime, where the characters join a club and "school stuff happens". This time it's a school-band club, and the MC is possibly more skilled than the existing club members. It's got strong K-On vibes, except it seems like this time they will actually play music in their music club, and not just eat cake and act like kittens on YouTube.

well, lost me as quick as it had me

no I'm 100% serious

there were some situations where I recognized it was humor and that I should probably be laughing but I was like

I know what you mean

Watamote-dream.gif

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Watamote is so good. Probably my 2nd favorite anime under Nichijou.

My middle school self can relate. It seems at first the series was going for laughs, but then it turned into "is this ok?". Attack of the feels right there.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

no I'm 100% serious

@BashZeStampeedo what exactly is it? I'm curious just to know but 95% will not like it if it's centered around music

What's Euphonium? It seems to be a pretty typical highschool anime, where the characters join a club and "school stuff happens". This time it's a school-band club, and the MC is possibly more skilled than the existing club members. It's got strong K-On vibes, except it seems like this time they will actually play music in their music club, and not just eat cake and act like kittens on YouTube. There may be inter-school competitions, too, if we're lucky.

There may be inter-school competitions, too, if we're lucky.

Why not go for gold and make it a tournament?

Why not go for gold and make it a tournament?

Do they do tournament-style competitions for highschool bands in Japan? I don't think this is creative enough to think that far outside of the box otherwise...

Do they do tournament-style competitions for highschool bands in Japan? I don't think this is creative enough to think that far outside of the box otherwise...

they have competitions in the us for highschool bands

they have competitions in the us for highschool bands

I'm sure they have them almost everywhere... but tournament-style ones?

I'm sure they have them almost everywhere... but tournament-style ones?

Ummm depends on what you mean by tournament but im going to say probably not lol

no but teenage boys save the world by sucking on boobs, so I don't think it's strictly improbable.

no but teenage boys save the world by sucking on boobs, so I don't think it's strictly improbable.

Huh... I must have missed *that* KyoAni anime... :)

Huh... I must have missed *that* KyoAni anime... :)

dammit bash the original comment was a one liner

you can't have an action shounen without a tourmament arc.

if anyone would shoehorn that into a moe anime about schoolgirls and music, it's Kyoani because they appear to be pretty ballsy.

odd recommendation seeing that AKG's tend to be lean on the bass

vv  :(

Christ, and I thought helping was negative/harsh sometimes. 

iJX12lUli9AUn.gif

if anyone would shoehorn that into a moe anime about schoolgirls and music, it's Kyoani because they appear to be pretty ballsy.

What's your evidence for that? Endless Eight? Free? Frankly I think they're one of the most risk-averse studios, judging by their anime line-up. What am I missing?