Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

BF2 or squad or something today?

apparently Monoprice wants to push this thing for ~250 USD as a pixel perfect 1440p monitor (c.f. CES demo)

my loins

http://i.imgur.com/RNlfCcE.png

I saw that. Really hoping its IPS and not VA. 250USD for a TN 1440p is pretty easy to come by and you can easily get a VA korean for that price. I've seen korean PLS screens on sale for that so if the Monoprice is TN its not very impressive.

PS: When I commented on this on reddit people got really butthurt about me saying that IPS is objectively better then VA. I've used them both side by side and VA is basically a middle ground between TN and IPS.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

are you that ugly?

:^)

Sorry couldn't help myself

yeah i look like a definite crackhead.

i'm not joking. 

i like the art design of the middle east the most so ac 1 and i guess the last ezio one, black flag was good though, i didnt like syndicate that much because alot of the things i liked about AC were gone, free running felt less developed and less useful for moving around, too many minigame style stuff rather then refining and improving core mechanics.

But yes 3 was utter dog shit, i hope the next one is there actual return to form as i do like the AC for the simple fact there are not many games that recreate cities of the past in a semi historical way (AC art teams are amazing) and its fun to explore them. 

AC2 will always be my favorite out of all the others. replayed the story several times. now i'm thinking of playing it again.. 

yeah 3 was pretty bad. i was surprised i managed to finish the bulk of the missions. the american revolution, while it is a hugely historical event in US history, is unfortunately shadowed by the dull gameplay 

I was never a big fan of the AC games, and I was never big on GTA either, though.  There are open world games I like, but those ones are a snooze fest.

vice city is still my favorite GTA. rockstar really nailed the 80s in that game

Watch the first minute of this. Warning: It's Game Grumps, so cursing and sexual talk are of course the norm. 

... but y. but y wud u do that?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I agree 2 had the best story, but the visuals were the same in 3 and 4,they just amped the sea visuals too amazing levels.

3 had the best overall atmosphere though.

Whiny!? Honestly I think the problem wasn't that he was... "whiny" but rather out people around him were useless Dicks.

If I was in his shoes I'd get salty as fuck too.

i like the art design of the middle east the most so ac 1 and i guess the last ezio one, black flag was good though, i didnt like syndicate that much because alot of the things i liked about AC were gone, free running felt less developed and less useful for moving around, too many minigame style stuff rather then refining and improving core mechanics.

But yes 3 was utter dog shit, i hope the next one is there actual return to form as i do like the AC for the simple fact there are not many games that recreate cities of the past in a semi historical way (AC art teams are amazing) and its fun to explore them. 

well considering that a dev working on the next one said on 4chan(ofc of all places) that the next game would be on egypt and that it would be on 2017 so this year there won't be a new one. Here's a video explaining everything on that thread(funny enough I found that place by chance since I had the sudden urge to lurk on 4chan)

MY hopes of it being in japan are slowly shattering now. But oh well if it predates the altair period and around the BC time we could well be seeing the start of the Assassins. Would also love to have the combat system for SOM on it all the brutal and gory stuff mmmmmmmmmmm ^.^

I was never a big fan of the AC games, and I was never big on GTA either, though.  There are open world games I like, but those ones are a snooze fest.

I love almost all open world games.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

https://trello.com/b/gHooNW9I/ue4-roadmap

open roadmap and development notes from a developer on UE4. Kinda cool.

A visualization of the RAM on an NES as Super Mario 3 is played.

I am sick today, so that's why I'm here btw.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

cba

if you don't find that impressive then you don't have a gauge on US monitor market

it's near the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19L4fJlSrKI

Ooooh Kay, that does looks like a good screen, I'd like some more action but first impression says "nice"

I'm going to guess it's 8 bit with a slow response, might be a decent productivity screen.

Nice design though.

UGHHHHH WANA BUY A SKYLINE

Too damn poor ;-; rn. But my dad is onboard FINALY only took me 3 hours to convince him that it's nice

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Too damn poor ;-; rn. But my dad is onboard FINALY only took me 3 hours to convince him that it's nice

not to mention all the cash you'll end up spending on mods for it. 

Too bad my parents think that RHD is extremely dangerous Q_Q

On the market for a 240sx, will probs sr20 swap it because JDM. ka24 has a 96mm stroke, which is kind of stupid

I've never played an AC game. Ever.

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

not to mention all the cash you'll end up spending on mods for it.

Too bad my parents think that RHD is extremely dangerous Q_Q

On the market for a 240sx, will probs sr20 swao it because JDM. KA24 has a 96mm stroke, which is kind of stupid

I've never played an AC game. Ever.

it's stupid cheap , and my dad said to offer him some and try to get it as cheap as I can :P

Mods ? Nah brah I won't mod it for Awhile

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Meh.

I want to buy the Rift, but not sure if I feel like spending 500 on it when there is almost no info, or 200 on the Gear VR. I don't even own a Samsung.

Meh.

I want to buy the Rift, but not sure if I feel like spending 500 on it when there is almost no info, or 200 on the Gear VR. I don't even own a Samsung.

Well. I wanna win that 1.3 billon powerball lottery, but alas i have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 3 times, though if i do win it you all will become millionaires lol 

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Meh.

im a nissan fanboy kinda , and an r32 is one of my dream cars :P 

oculus rift ... so displeased with the consumer pricing :/ 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Watch the first minute of this. Warning: It's Game Grumps, so cursing and sexual talk are of course the norm. 

>banging your clone-self

w8QOQ1b.png

that's going to be one hell of a venn diagram

what is that, like gay incest masturbation? Contradictions but not completely wrong?

going to be an interesting day when that issue actually comes up

@Technicolors just close the shades and turn off the lights. I have a glossy display and it never bothers me.

Error: 410

im a nissan fanboy kinda , and an r32 is one of my dream cars :P

oculus rift ... so displeased with the consumer pricing :/

Meh

I like the 280ZX, was Sooo close to buying one for 3.5k, then I remember I don't want to pay for all those annoying extras and the car license.

So I didn't.

Kek

The Rift pricing isn't that at bad, just look at 1440p 144hz isp screens, 900$ lol.

Or 4k.. New stuff is expensive.

But I was expecting it to be around 400, not 500.

So, this season's SAO clone is Hai to Gensou no Grimgar... and so far it feels like it will be way better....

The protags get summoned into another world and their memories of the real/outside world get wiped...

so far it's interesting, but the plot flow is a bit slow for ep1 with a bit of worldbuilding...

not that much fanservice right now...

visually, the anime looks like a watercolor painting...

Edit:

This might indeed be way better... it's more down-to-earth rather than over-the-top... and somehow it's appealing to me...

R32>R34>R33 IMO

if i could id have got an r34 but their way outa my price range right now.  sio im trying to get my next fav the 1990 r32 gts-t 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I wouldn't call it a SAO clone, but I did enjoy Grimgar. It had some very decent animation, I'm curious to see whether that will continue. Thief guildmaster was enough fanservice for me. Goblins seem cool.

I wouldn't call it a SAO clone, but I did enjoy Grimgar. It had some very decent animation, I'm curious if that will continue. Thief guildmaster was enough fanservice for me. Goblins seem cool.

thief guild master? Is it the girl with the bow In the trailer? Cuz the first thing I notice was her hot pants.

Edit: she looks normal though so I'm guessing it's not her.

thief guild master? Is it the girl with the bow In the trailer? Cuz the first thing I notice was her hot pants.

Edit: she looks normal though so I'm guessing it's not her.

298172e0c9.jpg

what the hell is wrong with her chest

is her shirt missing the portion over her breasts ? 

Spoiler
Spoiler