Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Why, Kissanime, why?

StVgCRv.png

Edit: now it works again.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Testing new Shader pack (i had to edit the clouds so they would pass objects smoothly ugh)

fa1acbd551402eae2196199f73eb15b3.png

3cc31dc5311ce9030c26242c95dfc459.png 

37aab629c53b7022ebda130f5a5a6b13.png 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Testing new Shader pack (i had to edit the clouds so they would pass objects smoothly ugh)

37aab629c53b7022ebda130f5a5a6b13.png I haven't played minecraft in a long while, but the shader pack looks a lot better than when I last played it.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

05c84161db99caad1ab95b7f809f1b4a.png

love it first guy to unlock an achievement

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I wonder, is it technically against academic integrity to have a research group to provide information to students?

Especially if it's mutual local crowd-sourced, as long as nobody is doing work for anyone I don't see the harm in sharing information.

There are tons of extra-curricular and networking organizations, but comparatively not as many curricular ones.

Make it a student organization to receive funding and audience with admins and SGA, become senpai. Everyone has access to dem databases and archives, previous work screened and academic record checked. No payment but meaningful participation is required or kicked from group. If rules are lax, maybe a second tier with and cubic scaled fee/credit based on volume, quality, and frequency.

ofc things like that come with a pages worth of limitations, but none of which should impact the original intended use so long as it's kept neatly organized.

@Vitalius @Jacona loan me your moral compasses

Error: 410

rarest achievement only 0.26% of players have

ive got a bunch that only 2% and 3% have 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

ive got a bunch that only 2% and 3% have

the one i have takes 3.3 days of play time while remembering ever 24 minutes to go do a mission lol

I've always liked Tachibana But Her Hair is just a huge turnoff for me

But HOLY CRAP Tachibana is just  DAYYYYUUMMM. Tooo damn Beautiful

Nisekoi Ch. 189

BIGASS MOTHERFREAKIN SPOILERS(see unlike most harems nisekoi has progress even if it goes to a sudden halt at times)

I mean it, But DAAAYYUMMM Tachibana is just tooo freaking beautiful here.

007.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I wonder, is it technically against academic integrity to have a research group to provide information to students?

Especially if it's mutual local crowd-sourced, as long as nobody is doing work for anyone I don't see the harm in sharing information.

There are tons of extra-curricular and networking organizations, but comparatively not as many curricular ones.

Make it a student organization to receive funding and audience with admins and SGA, become senpai. Everyone has access to dem databases and archives, previous work screened and academic record checked. No payment but meaningful participation is required or kicked from group. If rules are lax, maybe a second tier with and cubic scaled fee/credit based on volume, quality, and frequency.

ofc things like that come with a pages worth of limitations, but none of which should impact the original intended use so long as it's kept neatly organized.

@Vitalius @Jacona loan me your moral compasses

What are you using this information for?

I personally don't like it when organizations/groups intentionally restrict your access to resources because you have to do it "the hard way.''

That being said, it sounds like something that can get really messy really quick. 

Is there someone you can talk with in regards or this? 

Beautiful. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No waifu no laifu

Did I do it right, guys? Guys?

Guess not...

HPZlqVS.jpg

Sanae does not approve of your waifus

good thing my waifu is not a loli, its Rikka from chuunibyou

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

playing wolfenstein the new order and i'm in the prison and i'm stuck at the big robot dog thing

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

What are you using this information for?

I personally don't like it when organizations/groups intentionally restrict your access to resources because you have to do it "the hard way.''

That being said, it sounds like something that can get really messy really quick. 

Is there someone you can talk with in regards or this? 

that's why you join the group yo, it's not peer to peer it would be peer to group with a few people managing

there are tons of simple ways to keep it clean such as unidentified request with the results served to everyone

it's really just mental masturbation and wondering why nobody actually does this in an organized fashion, since high volume can boil down to high quality by multiplying resources

that's why you join the group yo, it's not peer to peer it would be peer to group with a few people managing

there are tons of simple ways to keep it clean such as unidentified request with the results served to everyone

it's really just mental masturbation and wondering why nobody actually does this in an organized fashion, since high volume can boil down to high quality by multiplying resources

"Work smarter, not harder"

IDK, I'd say just keep doing what you're doing.

But don't blame me when shit hits the fan.

:P

Up to episode 10 of Overlord. Whole lot of nothing going on. And I can't be the only one that thinks Albedo is creepy, can I?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Reading Bleach is like being constantly bombarded with Dues ex Machinas. 

Why do I keep doing this to my self.

"Work smarter, not harder"

IDK, I'd say just keep doing what you're doing.

But don't blame me when shit hits the fan.

:P

like I said, it's just fantasy

wondering why it doesn't happen

Edits to desktop.(Battlefront is decent so far)

1f9955fde09765d5297e62af7f332bea.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Looks nice. I have a shader pack on minecraft also but have not touched the game for a while. Would like farther render distance also.

Also new drink coaster.

20151008_181750.jpg

and new ssd installed. 

Blarg

post-17956-0-49566100-1444438004.jpg

atleast taran has decent taste, if your comparing the worst of things. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Looks nice. I have a shader pack on minecraft also but have not touched the game for a while. Would like farther render distance also.

Also new drink coaster.

and new ssd installed. 

Nice, I just to floppy disks.