Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

eh, interpretations up to you

it's from silence of the lambs

basically the dude captures people, throws them in a pit, tortures them, and eventually flays them. Hence the lotion part (makes flaying easier) as a response to Fred liking skin.

reference game on point today

The guy name is ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

You know, now if I ever meet Fred in any way other than this, I'm gonna be disappointed.

I'm confident that I can top that if I tried. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Socially+awkward+tomoko+not+oc+obviously

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Dooooooo iiiiiiiit. And film it and upload it to youtube.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I read the manga and I can't stand the cringe humor.

That's what made it enjoyable though, cause of how cringe it was.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Dafuq did I just read ?

Just a little show that I enjoy that is going on 13 seasons now.

heroes_store_2048x2048.jpg

Thats the thing. Your not supposed to.

Blarg

I read the manga and I can't stand the cringe humor.

which was also why i only watched the first episode i was not in the mood for it at the time and have never gotten back to it

which was also why i only watched the first episode i was not in the mood for it at the time and have never gotten back to it

I will watch Watamote tonight along with Great Budapest Hotel.

I've been actually watching anime for a change. Yay.

@MyInnerFred, you asked about my stock trading situation some time ago. I'm still waiting on my brother to buy my house. Banks are notoriously slow about approving large loans for obvious reasons. If he hasn't bought it by the end of this month, I will put it on the market with a realtor and we'll see how that goes.

At the moment, I'm kinda hurting for money, so stock trading isn't in the cards until the house sells.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Not for me, it just makes me feel bad about the character and cringe.... 

Just a little show that I enjoy that is going on 13 seasons now.

Thats the thing. Your not supposed to.

Now wheres the fun in that? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've got one of these beauties on its way to me now:

ICS13066790-12573-600x600.jpg

Mission one: mod the everliving crap out of it

Mission two: Hare Hare Yukai

Mission three: there is no mission three.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I've got one of these beauties on its way to me now:

ICS13066790-12573-600x600.jpg

Mission one: mod the everliving crap out of it

Mission two: Hare Hare Yukai

Mission three: there is no mission three.

i have had electric guitars, acoustic guitars, an electric bass and still cant play the guitar :( lol

i have had electric guitars, acoustic guitars, an electric bass and still cant play the guitar :( lol

Did you forget to play them? lol

"Learning by osmosis" was that your plan? :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Did you forget to play them? lol

"Learning by osmosis" was that your plan? :P

no i just never got any good at them i could read tabs and play simple shit but never got and good at them. I was much better at the trombone but I played that for 6 years while I only owned the guitars for years not so much playing after a while. I gave the guitars and bass away but sadly got one of the guitars back recently but its just a trash / trashed electric guitar that should just be burned but so should the trombone I own lol

Obligatory lulz: http://www.animemaru.com/j-c-staff-announces-plans-to-continually-1-up-shaft/

Also,

Ore Monogatari.

Superficially, this wasn't too impressive. The MC is painfully oblivious, the characters seem one-note, and the mix of comedy and drama feels overblown without much substance to drive it. In short, on a surface level this feels like what you'd expect: pandering wish-fulfillment junk, just with a different lead character archetype than usual. But under that layer of sap there seem to be some hints at less conventional substance, so I'm not quite willing to dismiss this outright. It might just be selling itself a bit short.

is that real or should I feel bad for asking

what do you think of nagi no asukara? it feels like someone is trying to wakeboard me with feels and kinda like I'm sitting through a rehash of ano hana.

made me realize how rare a tsun male MC is

The guy name is ??

i mean it doesn't really matter, go watch the movie if you want

EBl3y75.jpg?1eDRTfZy.jpg?1

also if there is a heaven, there better be unlimited refills on soft touch cotton shirts and boxers out of the drier.

Error: 410

is that real or should I feel bad for asking

what do you think of nagi no asukara? it feels like someone is trying to wakeboard me with feels and kinda like I'm sitting through a rehash of ano hana.

No no, not real - that's a gag site.

Nagiasu didn't click with me after a few episodes so it's on my backlog. It felt like Anohana insofar as it was honestly aiming for melodrama, but the characters annoyed me and there wasn't much of a hook. I'll take "is the MC crazy" and focused drama over scattershot stuff that feels like it's just misery for misery's sake. I think Anohana is more like a competent version of Sora no Method.

How would I go about joining the steam group?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

how's everyone doing today?

Work. Head is going to explode. Going on a short training today for new software portions -.-'' Because we are ditching our 2013 remote software for something else. No idea yet what it is, but they said it's easier.

Stressed_Out_by_charcoal_heart.jpg

Finished "Witch Craft Works".

It is a i guess rom-com action? It doesn't have a really big main genre.

But i really did enjoy it, it was funny action packed well i wouldn't say packed but in the end i give it a 8/10.

Witch-Craft-Works-Extended-09.jpg

(see @MyInnerFred i quality post)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Work. Head is going to explode. Going on a short training today for new software portions -.-'' Because we are ditching our 2013 remote software for something else. No idea yet what it is, but they said it's easier.

-snip-

Breathe. When I feel like that I walk a bit and breathe and it usually helps, maybe it might work for you. Hope the training goes well for you.

Finished "Witch Craft Works".

It is a i guess rom-com action? It doesn't have a really big main genre.

But i really did enjoy it, it was funny action packed well i wouldn't say packed but in the end i give it a 8/10.

-snip-

(see @MyInnerFred i quality post)

Couldn't get into it much to be honest and the manga was all over the place. Though it was a decent anime I'll give it that.

Anyone like meta anime? Discovered this anime due to its spin-off that started this season, but this is the first season's OP and it's hilarious:

So poetic. (enable YT subtitles)

Anyone like meta anime? Discovered this anime due to its spin-off that started this season, but this is the first season's OP and it's hilarious:

So poetic. (enable YT subtitles)

xD *gasp* i'm dying the f*cking subtitles hahahah i'm laughing so hard i sound like the predator clicking noise! 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

xD *gasp* i'm dying the f*cking subtitles hahahah i'm laughing so hard i sound like the predator clicking noise! 

The funniest part is that it's the actual lyrics lol.

The anime is pretty cool too, despite the low quality animation it is really unique. The characters' voice acting is taken from natural conversations and then animated after. Feels much more natural than normally produced anime, in the voice acting department. And it does make me laugh like an idiot x)