Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Just had a moment like this with a pen, it kinda hurt.giphy.gif

The school never liked us shooting those around at each other. I can imagine why. 

God damn it you guys xD

So after I got my OPO in December I suddenly started using tons of data out of nowhere and I couldn't figure it out. Fast forward to last week. Suddenly Opera crashes on me, I reload it and it freezes as soon as it loads the first tab. I figure I'll use chrome. Some weird problem with like half of the page flickering. I go to download a new browser, I get Dolphin. While looking through the settings I find an option to only display images on WiFi. I think, 'hmm this could be interesting.' There goes my massive amounts of data usage. Used like nothing last week.

Gotta keep that on now, no matter how tempting it is to look at some of these gifs that are posted.

You going about it all wrong. You're supposed to just buy a larger data plan.

Blarg

God damn it you guys xD

So after I got my OPO in December I suddenly started using tons of data out of nowhere and I couldn't figure it out. Fast forward to last week. Suddenly Opera crashes on me, I reload it and it freezes as soon as it loads the first tab. I figure I'll use chrome. Some weird problem with like half of the page flickering. I go to download a new browser, I get Dolphin. While looking through the settings I find an option to only display images on WiFi. I think, 'hmm this could be interesting.' There goes my massive amounts of data usage. Used like nothing last week.

Gotta keep that on now, no matter how tempting it is to look at some of these gifs that are posted.

Finally someone else with dolphin. Picture option is great for faster loading. And there is an option for force zoom somewhere in systemsettings. Chrome freezes all the time so removed with titanium backup :D

The school never liked us shooting those around at each other. I can imagine why. You going about it all wrong. You're supposed to just buy a larger data plan.

i remember shooting staples with mechanical pencils and stuff like that i don't remember doing shooting paper with rubber bands

i remember shooting staples with mechanical pencils and stuff like that i don't remember doing shooting paper with rubber bands

They were known as Paper Hornets, they hurt like hell if they were folded enough. I used to put tacks in the ends of the ones I made cause I was an asshole in school.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Oh they hurt a lot. When using superglue to keep them down you can make someone a blue skin :( Knowledge: Got bullied

Oh they hurt a lot. When using superglue to keep them down you can make someone a blue skin :( Knowledge: Got bullied

I have never been bullied but me and my friends would fuck with each other in ways that could probably be seen from the outside as bullying

I have never been bullied but me and my friends would fuck with each other in ways that could probably be seen from the outside as bullying

Kids can be assholes sometimes. Lucky we moved to a diffrent city and now  I'm in a diffrent country.

Kids can be assholes sometimes. Lucky we moved to a diffrent city and now  I'm in a diffrent country.

I was one of those silent asshole kids in school.

Kinda almost stabbed a kind cause he threw a hat at me and was constantly bullying me, but that is a long story.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I was one of those silent asshole kids in school.

Kinda almost stabbed a kind cause he threw a hat at me and was constantly bullying me, but that is a long story.

Do you still talk to your schoolbuds? Turns out I've lost all of them over the years. The good ones ofc.

Do you still talk to your schoolbuds? Turns out I've lost all of them over the years. The good ones ofc.

3 of them I still talk to like 1-2 times a month, otherwise no.

|King Of The Lost|

most of my friends that i still hangout with i have known since first grade but it isn't that many

most of my friends that i still hangout with i have known since first grade but it isn't that many

=( Sweets called. Life got me on the sad side today.

tumblr_inline_mvjgkrMtgK1qa4he1.png

There was one class that started throwing handfuls of crayons and color pencils across the room while the teacher was out.

Nobody ever bothered me in school. I wasn't one of the popular kids either.

I have 1 that still talk to.

Blarg

Finally cough up and what do I read? Fred got something stolen....

I'm not going to rant but oh man...wtf....

@MyInnerFred eh, call the cops man, and from now on have them call you, or have them deliver it to a post office or something.

It's retarded that they just drop by and leave it at the door without contacting you, that's not how it should work.

The school never liked us shooting those around at each other. I can imagine why. You going about it all wrong. You're supposed to just buy a larger data plan.

Phone companies. Higher profit margins than drug dealers.

Finally someone else with dolphin. Picture option is great for faster loading. And there is an option for force zoom somewhere in systemsettings. Chrome freezes all the time so removed with titanium backup :D

Yep, things load super fast, kinda annoying seeing all the broken image icons though :P

Its a little weird using it after using opera for so long, but that'll pass. Other than that, it seems really nice.

Edit: besides annoying, it's hard to tell who is who. I used to just glance at peoples profile image, now I actually have to pay attention and read names. :(

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Can I join the club? 

My favorite anime-movie is Camp Rock it's very yaoi.

buy devonne by Demi (:

Can I join the club? 

My favorite anime-movie is Camp Rock it's very yaoi.

pm myinnerfred

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

damn this crap forced awake at 3am with the urge to vomit so go run to the toilet and nothing comes out, sat there for bloody 40 minutes waiting for the acid in my body to get its fucking act together. Its quarter past four now and i still feel like im gonna vomit but nothing. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

damn this crap forced awake at 3am with the urge to vomit so go run to the toilet and nothing comes out, sat there for bloody 40 minutes waiting for the acid in my body to get its fucking act together. Its quarter past four now and i still feel like im gonna vomit but nothing.

....your doing it wrong, you have to force it up.

Waiting aint going to solve anything.

Its a little weird using it after using opera for so long, but that'll pass. Other than that, it seems really nice.

Edit: besides annoying, it's hard to tell who is who. I used to just glance at peoples profile image, now I actually have to pay attention and read names. :(

It's a fast browser. Copying images is a bit complicated. Need to switch to desktop mode to get the url's. Images are useless on me. I change avatars each 2 weeks, thanks 2 minitokyo and others. ;(

There was one class that started throwing handfuls of crayons and color pencils across the room while the teacher was out.

Nobody ever bothered me in school. I wasn't one of the popular kids either.

I have 1 that still talk to.

lol that sure wasn't nice to clean. And I'm into the golden part of yt again.

WUZZA YT STOP MESSING WITH THE UI. Its already ugly, don't break it even more.

Meet Messier106 (7190x6178 resolution image that is incredibly detailed). The Milky Ways' Galactic Neighbor.

The school never liked us shooting those around at each other. I can imagine why. You going about it all wrong. You're supposed to just buy a larger data plan.

You just have to imagine that she lost her eye that way... (never seen that anime)

You guys had friends in school?  :huh:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Meet Messier106 (7190x6178 resolution image that is incredibly detailed). The Milky Ways' Galactic Neighbor.

You just have to imagine that she lost her eye that way... (never seen that anime)

You guys had friends in school?  :huh:

Well that link directed to fort gay. Mind explaining what you reading?