Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Images are useless on me. I change avatars each 2 weeks, thanks 2 minitokyo and others. ;(

i know :(

You just have to imagine that she lost her eye that way... (never seen that anime)

she just has an eye patch her eye is fine lol

she just has an eye patch her eye is fine lol

Oh my god now I really want to watch it lol.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Can I join the club? 

My favorite anime-movie is Camp Rock it's very yaoi.

Entry Denied. 

9dc59d5abd9c85c699ecc6bbe8bb704b38d5966a

It's a fast browser. Copying images is a bit complicated. Need to switch to desktop mode to get the url's. Images are useless on me. I change avatars each 2 weeks, thanks 2 minitokyo and others. ;(

lol that sure wasn't nice to clean. And I'm into the golden part of yt again.

WUZZA YT STOP MESSING WITH THE UI. Its already ugly, don't break it even more.

That song is really good, I like the melody. The vocaloids actually sound somewhat human in this one o.0

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i know :(

How can I ignore this talent? Impossible c:

WsyawUA.png

That song is really good, I like the melody. The vocaloids actually sound somewhat human in this one o.0

Yes its confusing :/

Meet Messier106 (7190x6178 resolution image that is incredibly detailed). The Milky Ways' Galactic Neighbor.

You just have to imagine that she lost her eye that way... (never seen that anime)

You guys had friends in school?  :huh:

That information about Bing xD

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Yes its confusing :/

Yo is your spider thing still running collecting images in this thread? If so could you share the files with me? I want to download the images.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yo is your spider thing still running collecting images in this thread? If so could you share the files with me? I want to download the images.

It creates serverload for ltt so no. It's merly like 20 robots attempting to acces one thread.

tumblr_inline_mfe0osqEWC1qjxfzm.gif

I was having a hard time coming up with relevant names, so I went to some h manga site and started flipping through categories for inspiration, something that's fairly recognizable and able to be shortened. 

I told you that so that I could tell you that if that makes you raise an eyebrow, I saw some categories that were so bizarre my curiosity was near my limits. One of them was band-aid.

In the end I liked Sir Spindle's enough that I abandoned the pattern

=( Sweets called. Life got me on the sad side today.

tumblr_inline_mvjgkrMtgK1qa4he1.png

I never understood why anime cake looks so sucky. That cake looks pretty boring, and a lot of irl cakes (non ice cream birthday especially) make me itch for an insulin shot from looking.

go make some cheesecake, it's piss easy, easily customizable, and the most undepressive cake.

oh and if you find yourself in the imports isle pick up a box of Milanos, they're the meth of cookies.

Error: 410

WsyawUA.png
my exposure to that kind of thing comes from this thread anyways. No need to ignore it but it doesn't need to become your new identity every time you see them. Love the image though lol

It creates serverload for ltt so no. It's merly like 20 robots attempting to acces one thread.

Damit. Is there any automated method to collect the images? 

I was having a hard time coming up with relevant names, so I went to some h manga site and started flipping through categories for inspiration, something that's fairly recognizable and able to be shortened. 

I told you that so that I could tell you that if that makes you raise an eyebrow, I saw some categories that were so bizarre my curiosity was near my limits. One of them was band-aid.

In the end I liked Sir Spindle's enough that I abandoned the pattern

I never understood why anime cake looks so sucky. That cake looks pretty boring, and a lot of irl cakes (non ice cream birthday especially) make me itch for an insulin shot from looking.

go make some cheesecake, it's piss easy, easily customizable, and the most undepressive cake.

oh and if you find yourself in the imports isle pick up a box of Milanos, they're the meth of cookies.

How do you not die from all that negativity poison? All I read from you is complaints lol

Once we hit page 2000 I'll let it run again. To celebrate anniversary. You can attempt with httrack but its a bit complicated to set the img rules. Otherwise it will crawl the whole board for images.

i finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica like 3 days ago but didn't comment on it since i didn't want to go off topic

The art was... AWESOME!, though i know most people didn't like it but i think the art was a good point, it was refreshing somehow maybe because i like abstract art a little.

The history was really good the did it right, the way they incorporated so many different elements into such a short anime was amazing, and the way things get revealed gradually was fine, i might need to rewatch it to get the whole picture though.

The music, was ok nothing really memorable except for the opening that i really like but mostly because of this arrangement

Overall a good anime, even if you dont usually watch or never watched a "Magical girls" anime like me (well i did watch Sakura card captor in my chilhood), i would recommend it.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

How do you not die from all that negativity poison? All I read from you is complaints lol

I watched a lot of televised news as a youngin'

I suppose I've built the resistance by now

@azurezeed A lot of people complain about SHAFT animation style but I actually kinda like it too.

and what do you mean short, you didn't sit through the 2nd and 3rd movies?

Error: 410

Once we hit page 2000 I'll let it run again. To celebrate anniversary. You can attempt with httrack but its a bit complicated to set the img rules. Otherwise it will crawl the whole board for images.

I gave up last time i tried with out really getting anything done with it lol

Meet Messier106 (7190x6178 resolution image that is incredibly detailed). The Milky Ways' Galactic Neighbor.

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

The link is now fixed. And that information about Bing is totally true. You can tell by how much karma I got.

This.

It creates server load for ltt so no. It's merely like 20 robots attempting to access one thread.

So... turn down the intensity/frequency of requests? It's not like the thread is going anywhere. If you still have the old download, you can tell the spider to crawl from page 1000 (or wtv) onward and just do something like 50 pages a day at 1 page every 30 minutes.

Unless your spider is dumb and can't change how fast it runs. jk I'm sure it's a smart spider.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Thanks, please do tag me. 

i finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica like 3 days ago but didn't comment on it since i didn't want to go off topic

The art was... AWESOME!, though i know most people didn't like it but i think the art was a good point, it was refreshing somehow maybe because i like abstract art a little.

The history was really good the did it right, the way they incorporated so many different elements into such a short anime was amazing, and the way things get revealed gradually was fine, i might need to rewatch it to get the whole picture though.

The music, was ok nothing really memorable except for the opening that i really like but mostly because of this arrangement

Overall a good anime, even if you dont usually watch or never watched a "Magical girls" anime like me (well i did watch Sakura card captor in my chilhood), i would recommend it.

You my friend need to listen to this.

I watched a lot of televised news as a youngin'

I suppose I've built the resistance by now

@azurezeed A lot of people complain about SHAFT animation style but I actually kinda like it too.

and what do you mean short, you didn't sit through the 2nd and 3rd movies?

i was just researching that, i haven't seen them, now i need to

thanks

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Is Michiko no Hatchin worth watching? I downloaded it a couple of months ago and noticed it was english dub only, not sure if I want to re download it since I have like a 750 GB backlog to watch.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Fine. I need this without vocaloid. Do your magic c:

You sure a instrumental version even exists?

Is Michiko no Hatchin worth watching? I downloaded it a couple of months ago and noticed it was english dub only, not sure if I want to re download it since I have like a 750 GB backlog to watch.

I wish I could tell you, I haven't seen it myself. 

There's only one way to find out for sure right? Give a episode or two a go. 

I wish I could tell you, I haven't seen it myself. 

There's only one way to find out for sure right? Give a episode or two a go. 

But there's black people and it's duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbed. It scientifically doesn't work that way.

Damn, it's not on Crunchyroll.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

You sure a instrumental version even exists?

When I visit a foreign webpage it's like

japan_wtf_1.jpg

Really frustrating having to translate every single subpage so gave up searching :(