Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

New favorite person, have a cookie.

giphy.gif

Who was it that downloaded the entire thread up to like page 1000 along with all images & GIFs?

I downloaded it and have been using Bulk Rename Utility & Windows Powershell to dump all images into their own folder (flattening the file hierarchy). It's the best 3 hours I've ever wasted.

If anyone would like to re-download it up to this point, I can do that for you (unless you feel like doing it yourself) and give you an archive of this whole thread (those are downloaded too, minus the themes, so it's bare HTML).

I have so many GIFs now. Soooo many. I even deleted all duplicates on the Byte level (names & sizes were irrelevant) and renamed all giphy.gif files (as every single giphy.gif is named giphy.gif which makes flattening a folder hierarchy a pain to deal with).

It's around 1.86GB now.

@c3p0_ did it, i would download it again if you went through the trouble of cleaning it up since i got lazy when i started to do it and gave up lol

that doesn't doesn't surprise me in the least, SAO is shit after the first half of the first season, I'm not sure what you were expecting

I wasn't expecting much, I just like shitting on it.

Although GGO wasn't that annoying.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I wasn't expecting much, I just like shitting on it.

Although GGO wasn't that annoying.

One thing SOA did it right was it's budget. Art style and animation quality is just awesome.

tumblr_nbr7nrdhBw1qztgoio1_500.gif

tumblr_ncrsoaXXN41sul18io1_500.gif

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

One thing SOA did it right was it's budget. Art style and animation quality is just awesome.

tumblr_nbr7nrdhBw1qztgoio1_500.gif

tumblr_ncrsoaXXN41sul18io1_500.gif

that lightsaber sound ripped straight from star wars makes me cringe every time.... but yeah, it looks great.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

So I ended up buying an Xbox One just to play halo collection and Halo 5... The good thing is that I waited till the price was very low. Only payed $300 for it on Newegg and thats including Cod Ghost which i will throw away or giveaway and the Halo collection. Not bad. Kind of silly that I payed almost $400 to play 1 game but it is what it is...

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

So I ended up buying an Xbox One just to play halo collection and Halo 5... The good thing is that I waited till the price was very low. Only payed $300 for it on Newegg and thats including Cod Ghost which i will throw away or giveaway and the Halo collection. Not bad. Kind of silly that I payed almost $400 to play 1 game but it is what it is...

no the silly part is it is published by mircosoft who every other year says they are going to start doing more to help windows gaming and never do

Well just got done ordering some watercooling hardware and stuff to put my system under water. This is my reaction right now.

giphy.gif

inb4 I get told I did it wrong by getting an expandable AIO from cooler master just so I didn't need to spend another 150-200$ on a pump and CPU block.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Well just got done ordering some watercooling hardware and stuff to put my system under water. This is my reaction right now.

giphy.gif

inb4 I get told I did it wrong by getting an expandable AIO from cooler master just so I didn't need to spend another 150-200$ on a pump and CPU block.

you didn't do it wrong you just didn't do it the pretty way

you didn't do it wrong you just didn't do it the pretty way

Good point, I just wanted to be able to use the 360 Rad and the res that I got from a friend, asap since summer temps are slowly coming. But it will be all moved to proper pretty stuff when funds do allow.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

And I here I am with a 760 that gets to 83c under load

Steve

Good point, I just wanted to be able to use the 360 Rad and the res that I got from a friend, asap since summer temps are slowly coming. But it will be all moved to proper pretty stuff when funds do allow.

slowly coming? it was 96 f here the other day

Is Zankyou no Terror any good?

Don't know if anyone saw this or not. Really kinda wondering what you guys thought about it if you saw it.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Don't know if anyone saw this or not. Really kinda wondering what you guys thought about it if you saw it.

I have not seen it but i have heard decent things about it

-snip-

Please, forget the AIO, if your loop doesn't cost more than your computer, you're doing it wrong. ;)

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

slowly coming? it was 96 f here the other day

North East US, winter hasn't fully left were I live. Today it hit 57F which to me was shorts and a t-shirt because its been freezing outside.

|King Of The Lost|

Please, forget the AIO, if your loop doesn't cost more than your computer, you're doing it wrong. ;)

It would need to be atleast 2 grand in rads alone to cost more then my computer. So yeah that wouldn't even happen. 

Seeing as I did manage to get 2 780ti EK full cover refrence PCB blocks and 3 back plates(for only 25$) I will be grabbing some used Titan Blacks and putting them underwater for E-Peen causes.

|King Of The Lost|

One of my favorite anime. Great soundtrack, art style and animation quality. Likable characters, interesting story.It keeps dark theme from start to finish, which is nice, not many series does that.

Riddles and their solving is pretty meh, but for me this anime wasn't about riddles. And later character who doesn't really belong to this series appears, but oh well..

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

North East US, winter hasn't fully left were I live. Today it hit 57F which to me was shorts and a t-shirt because its been freezing outside.

:o, much warm. Much wow

Steve

:o, much warm. Much wow

It was nice outside while I was pretty much melting in room.

|King Of The Lost|

One of my favorite anime. Great soundtrack, art style and animation quality. Likable characters, interesting story.It keeps dark theme from start to finish, which is nice, not many series does that.

Riddles and their solving is pretty meh, but for me this anime wasn't about riddles. And later character who doesn't really belong to this series appears, but oh well..

Sounds great! Thanks.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

O god damn it , I even opened up another tab just to check if it posted before pressing again, but it didn't appear >.> damn doublepost

That will keep happening, just if it doesn't show up right away refresh the page and it should be there.

|King Of The Lost|

O god damn it , I even opened up another tab just to check if it posted before pressing again, but it didn't appear >.> damn doublepost

i have had problems posting for many months so this new one isn't really a change to me i just do what i normally do and check a new tab of the forum lol my computer likes to time out when posting and not post not sure why

It would need to be atleast 2 grand in rads alone to cost more then my computer. So yeah that wouldn't even happen. 

Seeing as I did manage to get 2 780ti EK full cover refrence PCB blocks and 3 back plates(for only 25$) I will be grabbing some used Titan Blacks and putting them underwater for E-Peen causes.

Nah, you're going about it the wrong way.

First you find the most expensive waterblocks you can buy, then you buy waterblocks for your waterblocks, because they're dual slot cards already so it'll fit and everyone knows that more area to transfer heat = more better cooling. You'll also want to double up on all your radiators, gotta transfer that heat as fast as possible. Then you get multiple reservoirs for faster and easier filling. Why fill it through only one when you can do it 2-3 times as fast? The next step is to get multiple pumps, because it'll be a little difficult for a single pump to push water through 6 waterblocks and over 1000mm of radiators.

Now that you're done improving cooling through redundancy, we're finally we're on to all the miscellaneous stuff. You want to get the most heavy duty tubing and fittings you can so it doesnt spring a leak or burst a tube due to the multiple pumps you decided to put in. I recommend industrial stuffs, they don't work any better but we all know that warranties give them the right to charge you double. Peace of mind is the most important thing right? Buy premixed coolant because you don't want to waste your time doing something you could pay other people to do for you, and the most pure silver doodad you can find to prevent corrosion. And bam. You're done.

If that isn't enough money then may I suggest buying one of the active cooling options and putting that under water as well?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I have not seen it but i have heard decent things about it

good idea, awful execution AND characters

Error: 410

And then yui happens.............  .__.

That was one of the parts I liked, Yui is effing precious. <3