Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Buy software :( Unless winrar

for the most part i agree photoshop is my only hold over

I can't actually think of any software on my PC I haven't paid for or it is not open source.

5 years ago I don't think there would have been a single bit of software I had paid for.

I think I might go to bed early. Got a few videos I want to watch. Youtube has been pretty on the ball with recommendations for me lately.

i stopped torrenting years ago and my photoshop version came out in 2007

As suggested.. I am watching ROD.

I ended up going with the dub .. sue me..

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/DrRandomacts

If it says nothing I watched it subbed.

Dubs are okay...i just don't like them myself. I watch everything, tv, movies and anime with subs. I live in a country where nothing is dubbed except morning cartoons.

Implied 'woo-hoo'... yes... there's lots of kissing...

No it's not hentai...

Hehe....i like that you know you have to point out its not hentai. You have a reputation:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

WOLF ears! (Would this be Ōkamimimi?) But I don't know, maybe something like this?

Do not question furry logic.

Back on topic with holo's poodle ears it should also pretty vastly change her skull shape in order to accommodate for the different placement. Due to the areas of the brain that the ears are normally close to it would mean that holo would have a short face vertically however it gets weird because her head would be stretched horizontally. This is all assuming there isnt a genetic reshuffling within our heads to accommodate for the increase on sound that we would receive. Pretty much what it would come down to is that for a holo to exist then her ears would have to extend(interior wise) so that they may mirror the interior design of a standard human which isnt nice because the skull is cramped, if that wasnt the case then the brain would be to either be shuffled or tilted for faster travel, also due to the change in her ear placement it has the side effect of her gyro not functioning as effectively in other words humans would have better sense of balance. Im also curious as to how holo finds it normal that she can see colour, common dogs and um dogs cant see colour, i would what her reaction to chocolate would be. Also its odd that she has a keener sense of smell when he clearly has a human nose, a small one at that, it simply isnt enough surface area to accommodate for a level of smell that she has. 

Damn im gonna make a document on this, im curious about what changes a wolf person would truely make, i have basic scientific knowledge which should help. this is way more interesting then my homework, well ill be off now, ive got a silly essay to make, ill put it up here later in a few days.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hello everyone! :D

How is everyone? 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

How is everyone? 

im making an essay of holo prediction around 1500+words, dont ask, its not even a long story, i just got an idea, it went down hill from there. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Back on topic with holo's poodle ears it should also pretty vastly change her skull shape in order to accommodate for the different placement. Due to the areas of the brain that the ears are normally close to it would mean that holo would have a short face vertically however it gets weird because her head would be stretched horizontally. This is all assuming there isnt a genetic reshuffling within our heads to accommodate for the increase on sound that we would receive. Pretty much what it would come down to is that for a holo to exist then her ears would have to extend(interior wise) so that they may mirror the interior design of a standard human which isnt nice because the skull is cramped, if that wasnt the case then the brain would be to either be shuffled or tilted for faster travel, also due to the change in her ear placement it has the side effect of her gyro not functioning as effectively in other words humans would have better sense of balance. Im also curious as to how holo finds it normal that she can see colour, common dogs and um dogs cant see colour, i would what her reaction to chocolate would be. Also its odd that she has a keener sense of smell when he clearly has a human nose, a small one at that, it simply isnt enough surface area to accommodate for a level of smell that she has. 

Damn im gonna make a document on this, im curious about what changes a wolf person would truely make, i have basic scientific knowledge which should help. this is way more interesting then my homework, well ill be off now, ive got a silly essay to make, ill put it up here later in a few days.

Holo is a god she does not conform to your petty logic.

How is everyone? 

The quality is oozing from this post KRImSIN

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

The quality is oozing from this post KRImSIN

I'm trying really hard not be a d*ck so i don't go back on the bully list.....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

i tend to get bitched at for calling holo a god so ya lol

Goddess , deity , demon? I don't know what else to call her?

I'm trying really hard not be a d*ck so i don't go back on the bully list.....

I'm only messing with you ^_^

R9 7950x | RTX4090

wtf lol

dont ask me it seems holo and horo are fine but skip the god/deity lol

But the wiki.... Even the amazon store for the Bluray calls her a goddess. :/ 

Speaking of which I need to buy the bluray when I get the chance.

Don't hate me please :(

R9 7950x | RTX4090

But the wiki.... Even the amazon store for the Bluray calls her a goddess. :/ 

Speaking of which I need to buy the bluray when I get the chance.

I vote for her being a god. Thats what she calls herself in the anime.

Steve

Holo is a god she does not conform to your petty logic.

@Laputacake you too.

Goddess , deity , demon? I don't know what else to call her?

13a6e9bf109385c6e6391b4fd4cb8bea13477147

As i have said before.

I am not so grand, not as a god. I am Holo and Holo is all that i am.

@Charger i need to turn this into a gif because of how often i have to say it.

Blarg

Dubs are okay...i just don't like them myself. I watch everything, tv, movies and anime with subs. I live in a country where nothing is dubbed except morning cartoons.

The reason I switched to dub at first is the font was neigh unreadable on the blurays I could find..

The dub for the main characters (only ones in the first OVA) is fine.. but the side characters are ughh..

So I used plex to force the font to be something a lot easier to read hah.

A bit, winter season kinda kicked off today, but I'm still continuing Parasyte, Nanatsu no Taizai, Log Horizon 2, and Akatsuki no Yona.

The break was kinda nice, allowed some time with the family and to catch up with some games.

Sounds like a good christmas break, although there can never be enough anime :P

Yeah, pretty much. That last parasyte episode was absolutely great, and then you gotta wait 2 weeks for the next.... uuuuuugh.

That's the curse of watching any show while it's ongoing.. i absolutely hate it, but at 

the same time i just can't help it.. if only i always had a supply of unwatched solid

and finished anime.

13a6e9bf109385c6e6391b4fd4cb8bea13477147

As i have said before.

I am not so grand, not as a god. I am Holo and Holo is all that i am.

@Charger i need to turn this into a gif because of how often i have to say it.

But that is a statement down playing her grandeur . I can think of plenty of fiction where deities downplay their grandeur. She still meets the criteria of being a deity by definition which is 

"3. a person or thing revered as supremely powerful or beneficent." So she was a deity for the local townsfolk. Much like some Imperial cults even when they are literally human they were worshipped as gods and considered deities. 

Well this is fun   :lol:   :rolleyes: @Legion It takes a little but I like my stuff neat. Cant go with half-ass work.

sejVpKT.jpg

:o wow.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

May I be apart of this lil club?

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

May I be apart of this lil club?

@MyInnerFred welcome this man into our circle please ^_^

R9 7950x | RTX4090