Help with fans (RGB)

Ramrod126

I recently upgraded my computer and installed a Corsair ICUE H115i Elite Capellix AIO. It came with two LED fans (ML 140 RGB) and a Commander Core fan/led controller. I would like to replace the other fans in my system with compatible fans but without adding another control module. So, in short, I am looking for corsair fans that will work with the Commander Core. I looked on Corsair's website and it is less than helpful. I know it says I can't use "SP" fans. Thing is, when I try and find fans most of them don't show plug types and I am reluctant to spend north of 100 dollars on fans that might not work. If anyone has this AIO or the Commander core and knows what fans I can use (140mm) I would appreciate a model number or a link. Thanks.

EDIT: I know I can get a two pack of the same fans that came with the cooler but they come with another controller. I really don't want to pay the extra for a controller I am never going to use,,,plus I need three fans, not two.

Edit 2: I guess what I really need to know is if the "LL" series will work.

8 hours ago, Ramrod126 said:

I recently upgraded my computer and installed a Corsair ICUE H115i Elite Capellix AIO. It came with two LED fans (ML 140 RGB) and a Commander Core fan/led controller. I would like to replace the other fans in my system with compatible fans but without adding another control module. So, in short, I am looking for corsair fans that will work with the Commander Core. I looked on Corsair's website and it is less than helpful. I know it says I can't use "SP" fans. Thing is, when I try and find fans most of them don't show plug types and I am reluctant to spend north of 100 dollars on fans that might not work. If anyone has this AIO or the Commander core and knows what fans I can use (140mm) I would appreciate a model number or a link. Thanks.

EDIT: I know I can get a two pack of the same fans that came with the cooler but they come with another controller. I really don't want to pay the extra for a controller I am never going to use,,,plus I need three fans, not two.

Edit 2: I guess what I really need to know is if the "LL" series will work.

https://www.amazon.ca/Corsair-Magnetic-Levitation-Lighting-CO-9050078-WW/dp/B076VFXDB5/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=corsair%2Bml140&qid=1638719109&sr=8-5&th=1

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

21 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

Thanks. I tried that last night and when I switched quantity to 3 it said the seller only had one available. It let me pick 3 now.

EDIT: Just noticed the .ca. That is on me. I should have stated I am in the US. It won't let me order them.

10 hours ago, narrdarr said:

You can use sp, ll, ql, hd and ml with the core.

And if you need to connect more rgb to the core you can use 

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Custom-Cooling/Accessories/CORSAIR-RGB-Fan-LED-Hub/p/CO-8950020

Simply plug it in to the core.

the hub dose not connect to the core. only the pro

corsair argb controller guide.png

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links