What Do You Drive?

Snapy1

oh the R34 GTT

aka ER34 in japan

that is an auto car you are looking at

RB25DET Neo engine

but no Brembo brakes like the GTR R34(BNR34)

yeah its not a GTR just badges and bumpers lol.

My dad does not realy like it i suppose lol... :P

This R33 GTST is also not bad looking, exapt the headlights..

http://link.marktplaats.nl/m834291244

But my dad does not want me to drive things like that i think.

So i think its going to be something like a hot hatch

yeah its not a GTR just badges and bumpers lol.

My dad does not realy like it i suppose lol... :P

This R33 GTST is also not bad looking, exapt the headlights..

http://link.marktplaats.nl/m834291244

But my dad does not want me to drive things like that i think.

So i think its going to be something like a hot hatch

quite a well maintained body

looks like the headlights have lost the shine or have blur out after all that driving

has the same engine as the GTT 34

RB25DET but non-NEO

at least its a manual car

but brakes is the Nissan Factory own brakes, not Brembo either.

but drawback of Skylines is the huge repair bills

PS: I am more of a GTR expert here ;)

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

quite a well maintained body

looks like the headlights have lost the shine or have blur out after all that driving

has the same engine as the GTT 34

RB25DET but non-NEO

at least its a manual car

but brakes is the Nissan Factory own brakes, not Brembo either.

but drawback of Skylines is the huge repair bills

PS: I am more of a GTR expert here ;)

Nice cars but indeed to expensive to drive.

R33's also suffering allot of rust.

Nice cars but indeed to expensive to drive.

R33's also suffering allot of rust so yeah..  :P

strangely thou

the Skylines in Japan are still very pampered

in fact even classics like the 240Z(S30 what they call in Japan) are plying the roads looking like they are brand new showroom cars

if you have a chance to visit Japan, you may get a chance to see their meetups for different models of cars

for example 7 July is the RX-7 meet

and 8 Aug is their RX-8 meet

performance parts for the car can be bought for like a few hundred dollars and the used parts shops sell them real cheap

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

2002 Nissan X-Trail master race.

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday, my poor 2002 Mazda Protege broke down on the side of the road. It wasn't overheating, wasn't electrical. More engine damage. Heard a huge bang come from the engine and then loss of power. So that means probably the timing belt broke, and destroyed a few valves. It's an interference engine, so yeah.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yesterday, my poor 2002 Mazda Protege broke down on the side of the road. It wasn't overheating, wasn't electrical. More engine damage. Heard a huge bang come from the engine and then loss of power. So that means probably the timing belt broke, and destroyed a few valves. It's an interference engine, so yeah.

ouch, that definitely sucks. Going to be getting a new car or repairing it?

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

ouch, that definitely sucks. Going to be getting a new car or repairing it?

Oh, hell no, I am keeping my baby, fixing it. But it might be just that maybe the head needs replacement, not the whole engine, but I don't know until I open the engine cover. And it blew 5 miles from my house.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1983 Porsche turbo

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

going to be driving a model 3 the day it comes out.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

going to be driving a model 3 the day it comes out.

Really, are you dead serous. 

Beautiful car mate! Got some pictures? :)

Incoming:

i033762.jpg

I don't even have a license yet, because tech stuff eats my money :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Still waiting for some stuff to be done so i can get my money.. And buy a new car.

I've caught myself looking at FB rx7s and i always have to slap myself before i come to my senses.. 

Hopefully the 180zx i've been looking at is still there when i get my money :/

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Really, are you dead serous. 

yeah, the car will only be like 40k.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

• 3 weeks later...

I went through 15 pages just to look at peoples cars 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Still waiting for some stuff to be done so i can get my money.. And buy a new car.

I've caught myself looking at FB rx7s and i always have to slap myself before i come to my senses.. 

Hopefully the 180zx i've been looking at is still there when i get my money :/

Good taste ;)

I dont have a car yet, but in a few years when I get my license I will probably be driving this:

82511d1257191051-1982-mustang-convertibl

Its a 1982 Ford Mustang Convertible, my Uncle got 2 of these for 1700$. Both are in good condition and are not rusting.

And yes. They are both convertibles. One runs, one does not.

Sadly it only has a 4 cylinder in it, Atleast it will have good gas mileage, and my dad will probably put a turbo in it.

I dont have a car yet, but in a few years when I get my license I will probably be driving this:

Its a 1982 Ford Mustang Convertible, my Uncle got 2 of these for 1700$. Both are in good condition and are not rusting.

And yes. They are both convertibles. One runs, one does not.

Sadly it only has a 4 cylinder in it, Atleast it will have good gas mileage, and my dad will probably put a turbo in it.

Is it possible to make it look good? Not to sink your boat, but that is a shitpile on wheels. But some decent mods can help.

Is it possible to make it look good? Not to sink your boat, but that is a shitpile on wheels. But some decent mods can help.

Yeah I could see it looking pretty nice as a tuner, maybe put a spoiler on it, upgrade the body style (Probably would just be bolt ons, since up until the 90's or even 2000's they used the same body style)

Yeah I could see it looking pretty nice as a tuner, maybe put a spoiler on it, upgrade the body style (Probably would just be bolt ons, since up until the 90's or even 2000's they used the same body style)

Yes, but please don't rice it. Nobody likes a ricer.

Yes, but please don't rice it. Nobody likes a ricer.

Im thinking of making it look like one of those modded muscle cars, put something like a pedestal spoiler, that would look nice.

Probably will just upgrade the body style and put a pedestal spoiler on it, and paint it a nice red or black color.

The cobra body style would probably be a good upgrade.

Im thinking of making it look like one of those modded muscle cars, put something like a pedestal spoiler, that would look nice.

Probably will just upgrade the body style and put a pedestal spoiler on it, and paint it a nice red or black color.

I think that's good enough, and maybe paired with a nice set of non-ricerlike rims, it will look good.

I think that's good enough, and maybe paired with a nice set of non-ricerlike rims, it will look good.

I agree.

I think we need a cars subforum here.