What Do You Drive?

Snapy1

not so bad with my ride

i have seen beast version of my forester

lower suspension, big exhaust tail pipes, brembo brakes 18" alloys and bigger turbo

kinda a sleeper ride

the police here targets the WRXs/STis and the Evos and the Civics mostly

the Highway Police drives WRXs as bait

Lol oO

Over here they're driving VW Passat's which are damn slow, but there is nearly nobody who would drive away, cause scanning the the number plate is enough to give you a very bad time if you did sth. wrong...

Im still looking for a cool car.

I´m kinda bored driving my dads Mercedes.

Lol oO

Over here they're driving VW Passat's which are damn slow, but there is nearly nobody who would drive away, cause scanning the the number plate is enough to give you a very bad time if you did sth. wrong...

yea my dad once got a speeding ticket for driving at 80km/h on a 50km/h road on his way home

that bugger was on a overhead crossing bridge with the laser camera

he didn't noticed till he was like 50m from the bridge

1 week later the fine and 6 demerit points came in the letterbox... -_-

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Just buy sth. you can afford. I don't know your budget but a BMW Z3 is a beautiful Car, is cheap and has RWD + power if u get the 2.3l engine :)

yea my dad once got a speeding ticket for driving at 80km/h on a 50km/h road on his way home

that bugger was on a overhead crossing bridge with the laser camera

he didn't noticed till he was like 50m from the bridge

1 week later the fine and 6 demerit points came in the letterbox... -_-

Oh I won't start talking about that...I'm too guilty in this topic...

not exactly cool

http://www.ooyyo.nl/detail/c=CDB61D7114D2854F111BFA6FBAED355BBEA11D6617F3854110/3824857138542951462.html/

the Nissan Note 1.2

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

THats more like a Granny car :wacko:

BMW will be something that i will look at, the only problem is insurance lol

I dont realy know what i want yet, i only abandon VW from my list. lol

hey i found this

http://www.ooyyo.nl/detail/c=CDB61D7114D2854F111BFA6FBA51355B8AA41D6617F385/-5921428904749179390.html/

240Z :)

even nicer

http://www.ooyyo.nl/detail/c=CDB61D7114D2854F111BFA6FBA51355B84A41D6617F385/7054291502671642000.html/

280Z in Midnight Blue

Insurance on e.g. the Z3 isn't that high, since it is not driven by many people ;)

Insurance on e.g. the Z3 isn't that high, since it is not driven by many people ;)

it depends of the age of the driver too

the younger the driver, it higher

I'm 20 so if I say it's ok, others have a pretty good guess how much it'll cost for them ;) also here in germany it's even higher if you are a young man :/

of course

do you see young gurls drive?

boys will be boys 

or hack way like what the top gear UK team did in series 13 

use your parents insurance policy to buy coverage for your car

yeah i love that 280Z

However, i dont think its very practical as a daily driver.

Insurance is indeed on age, fuel and car weight uphere.

The only problem with me, is that im a very difficult girl lol.

I realy look into every single detail, Everything must look good or atleast make me feel good.

otherwise i dont buy it.

Even the smallest detail, can be a matter of go or no with me lol.

Ive looked allot of cars allready.

I was looking at the Citroen Ds3 racing, i wen to a dealer with dad, and we drove arround in it.

It was a good looking trendy car on the outside, the interiour was realy nice aswell. enough horsepowers, leather seats and stuff.

But only the speedo was some sort of spaceship looking digital thing, which i did not like.

Such a small detail made me decide not to buy that car lol... :o

yeah i love that 280Z

ok 

i am shock at the price

http://www.ooyyo.nl/detail/c=CDB61D7114D2854F111BFA6FBAD3355B24A31D6617F385/-8842027081563802225.html/

Toyota Celica GT4 for 500 euros?!

yeah toyota celica is good looking, however the next model of those look better :P

indeed but the GT4 was a classic 

made history in WRC races

and it a 4WD while the newer models are only FWD

yeah i love that 280Z

The only problem with me, is that im a very difficult girl lol.

I realy look into every single detail, Everything must look good or atleast make me feel good.

otherwise i dont buy it.

Even the smallest detail, can be a matter of go or no with me lol.

Ive looked allot of cars allready.

I was looking at the Citroen Ds3 racing, i wen to a dealer with dad, and we drove arround in it.

It was a good looking trendy car on the outside, the interiour was realy nice aswell. enough horsepowers, leather seats and stuff.

But only the speedo was some sort of spaceship looking digital thing, which i did not like.

Such a small detail made me decide not to buy that car lol... :o

Every girl is difficult lol. Also it was a Citrön, nearly every french car is a pain in the ass when u have to repair sth.

I'm 20 so if I say it's ok, others have a pretty good guess how much it'll cost for them ;) also here in germany it's even higher if you are a young man :/

well i dont know but if you work its easy managable i am 22 on friday and i got my licence march 2012 but i registred the on my dad and just put me down as a second driver. i pay about 750 € for insurence a year and another 100 for taxes but as said i got a job so i just lay back about 60 bucks a month and im fine 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

ok 

i am shock at the price

http://www.ooyyo.nl/detail/c=CDB61D7114D2854F111BFA6FBAD3355B24A31D6617F385/-8842027081563802225.html/

Toyota Celica GT4 for 500 euros?!

well it got almost 200k km on it and its a '94 petrol car i would say 500 sounds about right

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

well i dont know but if you work its easy managable i am 22 on friday and i got my licence march 2012 but i registred the on my dad and just put me down as a second driver. i pay about 750 € for insurence a year and another 100 for taxes but as said i got a job so i just lay back about 60 bucks a month and im fine

Same here mate, I just wanted to make clear how prices go ;)

I'm paying 500€ insurance + 100€ taxes for the whole year, also as the 3 driver of my dads. It's great to have parents which can give u that possibility :)

well it got almost 200k km on it and its a '94 petrol car i would say 500 sounds about right

yea i noticed it

and some slight rust on the driver side door

but I will buy it and overhaul the parts that are worn and i have a nice turbocharged ex-WRC car :D

yea i noticed it

and some slight rust on the driver side door

but I will buy it and overhaul the parts that are worn and i have a nice turbocharged ex-WRC car :D

sounds nice IF you dont worry about gas milage

sounds nice IF you dont worry about gas milage

my Forester which is heavier drinks more than the GT4

there were like 2500 special edition WRC version out in the world 

this may or may not be one of them

oh the R34 GTT

aka ER34 in japan

that is an auto car you are looking at

RB25DET Neo engine

but no Brembo brakes like the GTR R34(BNR34)