HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Just started watching the channel and loving it so far. 

As for the phone, build quality has to be the best thing.  My S3 feels so cheap, sister just got the moto x and I feel jealous. 

My Favorite thing about the phone is the front facing speakers, no cupping hand trick on that phone :D

Love the giveaway and I would love to have one. Upon request from the video my favourite addition to the m8 is the motion launch as having played around with the lg g2, double tapping allows quick nod easy access to the home screen(especially when in a hurry) and it simply, if I'm honest, shows off new technology in your smart phone! :P

Favourite thing about the M8? That's hard ya know. First of all its the exceptional build quality of the thing. Also the screen and the design overall. I've been using a custom ROMed Galaxy S II for a few years now and it really started to feel small for me. Something bigger like the great M8 would be perfect. 

It has some unneccessary features, every phone has. The heartbeat sensor on the S5 is pointless. But the double camera actually seems interesting. I take lots of pictures with my phone and most of them are low-light and time sensative. Means my SGS2 has practically no time to focus correctly. Now the M8. Not only it snaps pictures like a gatling gun, but you can also refocus them. That fits perfectly for me.

I'm tired of cupping my iphone speakers...those HTC speakers look like a perfect fix!:)

Looks like a fantastic phone. I have been holding out on buying a smartphone as I don't have much money and I need lots of space for music and videos and such. It is disappointing that nobody includes microSD these days, but now there is One. Haha dat pun

What I like about the One M8 is the speakers and the nice metal body, but I would buy a case if I ever drop it. I want to keep it looking nice and sleek.

i am using a M7  and i am very happy with it ..particularly with the Blink feed and camera effects ..awesome !

The build quality on those is amazing

I would love to have this phone, it is freaking awesome. the design is superior to all other smartphones. i think i like everything about :-)

I would love this new upgrade. As long as the gestures are reliable, they would be a killer feature in my book

A chance to replace my five year old Nokia? Yes please.

But that thing looks to good for me to win it :-)

I would like to win one of the M8's in the giveaway because i like the dual camera and speaker sound.

Awesome phone in general, the aluminium body does it for me, amongst other things!

I have to saw that seeing the M8, its looks really slick (Heh, see what I did there? :D) I think my most favorite thing about it is that form factor and design to it. It looks super comfy and really pleasing to the eye. I'd love to upgrade from my M7.

Best softwear i have ever tried on a phone

And front speakers

Love the build design. Very Apple-esque.

Personal Computer Rig - Asus M5A99X Evo | AMD FX-8120 @ 4.0GHZ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 500GB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Geforce GTX 480 | Corsair TX-750W | Zalman Z9 Plus

The design is one of the selling points for me. Of course the specs are incredible, but for that price tag they are expected.

My favorite feature about the HTC One M8 is the fact that they added a MicroSD card slot. Last year that was the main reason I decided to go for the Galaxy S4, but this year I'd definitely go for the One because of that.

My favourite "features" of the HTC One is definitely the outstanding build quality. The phone takes other android phones to dumps them to another lower tier.  

The build quality of course 

It's surprising how less gimmicks there are on this phone (other than that secondary depth sensor at the back)