HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Looks like a pretty sweet phone.

What will happen with the power adapter if someone from outside USA/Canada wins?

Its an inconvenience that the HTC M8 isn't compatible with wireless charging, but i really do like the gesture phone calling feature of the phone.

Sound is all me SO the audio facing me is so good & the Samsung galaxy ace is getting a bit old for me .

Need this sound experience .

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Build quality no doubt :D

Favorite thing? Dat design is sexier than Slick. Sorry Slick, still love you though, xoxoxo!

"Mac OS X Snow Leopard is like a really hot cheerleader. Mac OS X Lion is the same cheerleader dropped into a pile of sh!t" - Alex Krasny
"People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves." -Geralt of RiviaThe Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

Nah I'll stick to my wildfire s.... hahahahahaha just kidding I hate it. I really REALLY want a newer phone but I don't need one so that's that.

Favorite thing? THE SPEAKERS, all the way.
I have a Galaxy S4 which has the speaker in the back and THAT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS.
The long battery is appealing too :B

If I win I'll keep the HTC One M8 and give the S4 to my mom =P. She has one of those nokia bricks, she deserves better haha.

What I like about it? Hmm, *Starts heavily thinking because of the really long list of awesome features*. I'd have to go with the fast charging AAAND that kicks my iPhone 4's ass (Yes, I'm still using an iPhone 4 SUE ME!).

The M8 just has everything. Great screen and specs and Id love to upgrade to it from my 4S. Go HTC! Go Linus!

Probably how its made of mostly metal and because its the sucsessor to the M7!

I'm one of those few people that actually loves blinkfeed - having that simple overview of the things that YOU find important, in a sleek design is just fantastic.

I really like the sleek and sturdy design. I especially like the fact that the phones chassis is 90% metal.  the screen size and color depth is sweet add to that the double tap to wake feature really has me wanting one of these. I also like the fact that it has a micro SD slot and this it does 1080p video (yeah its really been that long since I have owned a decent phone) I am sold.  I have my fingers crossed for one of these beauties. :D

My favourite addition to the HTC M8 is by far the Micro SD expansion slot. The phone's perfect now. 

I love the battery life of the HTC one m8 THANKSS 

I'd like to win this phone because of the gesture-based phone call answering... I need a replacement for my crappy Samsung starter phone. Yes, I still do have a flip phone, and no I do not care. Well, I guess kinda if I want to win a new phone.

Laptop: ASUS G751JL-BBI7T29 GPU: GeForce GTX 965M 2GB CPU: Intel i7-4720HQ @ 2.6 GHz RAM: 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 (although I plan on upgrading this to 16 or potentially even 24 GB soon) Storage: 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD, 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD Mouse: Logitech G300s Headset: Turtle Beach EarForce P11

HTC one is freaking awesome, deff buy when I replace my S2 this year  :D

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8