HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Damn great phone. It's time to upgrade from Samsung Galaxy Nexus (i9250) to something more stylish and handsome. I'm about to buy HTC One (M7), but M8 sounds more intriguing.
The best thing about this phone is that for me it's suits my suit! Really, I think that this excellent phone is the most elegant. Of course all technical is really great, but I appriciate M8 for it's designe. Great job HTC! And thanks Linus!

My Favorite thing about the m8 is the amazing build quality, I currently use an iPhone (I know, I know I am trying to escape from this iPhone prison) and I just hate so many things about I know I need to switch to android, and know this is the phone that I need to get/

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black

I realy love the look and the feel of this phone, there is nothing in the Android market you can compare to this phone! :)

Oh and guys, don't forget to click that link!!  :D

AAAAAAAAAAAA Finally I signed up for the forum!!! 

Linus I love your videos so much! You're the funniest, most intelligent, and most honest person on yourtube for tech stuff. I always wanted to tell you that.

Good luck to all!

Noam

The screen size is just awesome, it would be really cool to see a 4k htc one next. Battery would be an issue haha 

My favs are the speakers and the premium feel about the phone  :D

Im in love with this phone...keep up the good work guys.

Overall, since there are a wide number of cool features and characteristics, my favorite thing about the M8 is the android like UI HTC has put in this phone. Many Android manufacturers remove all the android similarities just for the sake of implementing all their features, while HTC implements their features without doing that. My first android phone is my current one, my S2, and it's kind if getting old so...

The colour and finish of the phone it's beautiful

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

Awesome, would like to use the phone because of the camera and speakers, such slim phone with such a good camera.. 

I like that it has a metalic body :3

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

I currently still own the iPhone 4 (Such a slow phone....) which i've owned since it came out but I've saved for other things like a gaming PC and so on so I haven't saved up money for a new phone. I really want to make the switch to Android based devices since I've had enough of Apple being overpriced and slower than other phones. The HTC One (M8) looks like the perfect switch for me since it has a 5" 1080p display which is what I've been looking for since iPhones have such small screens! Another thing that caught my attention was Boomsound, this looks so good! I've tried this feature out on my friends M7 and it was the best sound I've heard from a phone but apparently the M8 is 20% louder so I really want to hear this for myself. Finally the number one thing I would want from the M8 would be the Snapdragon processor used, this thing looks like a beast and it makes my iPhone 4 look like a calculator.... 

Well it was a great review for a great phone
there's not so much to say about the phone because i have Butterfly S Already (M7 successor) but i love the fact it's made from metal (mine is plastic :') )

Those speakers.  Speakers pointing at your desk just don't cut it.

I did like the One M7 overall very.. But the one thing that I did not like that much was the lack of expandability in terms of storage as well as the BoomSound speakers getting quieter and quieter over time.

If I could win this Phone it would be absolutly fantastic. I would give my M7 away here or give it to my sister (she is 12 and does not have a phone what a shame..).

Thank you Linus for this grea video! I'm going to share that bit.ly link all over my city :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Best part is the aluminium shell. Amazing.

Comparing to my current Xperia S, with an extremely laggy interface and only have 600+- MB of usable RAM, the smoothness  of the M8 aswell as the speed at which aps open (the camera) is my favorite aspects.

Personally i find the Front Facing Speakers to be my favorite part of the HTC ONe (m8). The slick design with the slightly rounded casing, its a beautiful phone. 

I like things to be Bit sized.

my favorite thing about the M8 is the camera