HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I Love the fantastic build quality and the BOOM sound. Heard it from you Linus. . Can't buy it (cause i'm a student). THANKS A LOT.

Hai Guys 

my absolute favourate thing about the HTC One M8 has to be the depth sensor on the back. it helps to give amazing pics and it also opens a doorway for more options and fun!

absolutly love everything on the phone but if i had to choose one thing ^^^

[PRIZE GIVEAWAY ENTRY]

-Jonathan Evans

I Love the fantastic build quality and the BOOM sound. Heard it from you Linus. . Can't buy it (cause i'm a student). THANKS A LOT.

looks really well built, like a swiss watch
the depth feature of the second camera is really cool

Great review Linus! I love the M8 for its' sheer quality over other competitors. It is definitely the Jennifer Lawrence of phones :)

Probably the best thing about this phone is the forward firing speakers, as thats what I am annoyed by on my g2.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

it looks to be a decent size my note3 is a little to big for one hand usage and i have pretty big hands, but losing realestate on the screen worries me. plus samsung with their double app everything (one android version one samsung version) bothers me htc doesnt look like they do that. just hope that it doesnt use hangouts for messaging.

I really like the aluminum construction :)

The best thing about the new HTC One (M8) has to be the BOOM Sound speakers right op front!

OF COURSE THE BOOMSOUND SPEAKERS

i love listening to dubstep and loud music on some loud portable stereo speakers like the one on the m7 and the m8 especially.

also i like HTC sense because of the clean look and the snappy interface.

This phone has the best build quality out, while those Boomsound speakers are literally next generation.

I LOVE the nice aluminum body! Its really sweet!

Man what a great phone. Good on HTC too for coming up with this giveaway idea.

I love the speakers on these phones! I have been shown several videos on the M7, and the stereo speakers without having to cup your hands around the back is amazing! Not to mention the volume!  :D

What more can i say the build quality and the boomsound speakers are what make this phone what it is.

This truly amazing device. The best thing seems to be performance/battery life. But then again - sd expnassion slot and overall build quality are no less important 

My favorite thing The Build quality. Even though samsung has stepped up their game with the latest devices, the metal body of the M8 looks amazing.

The thing I like most about it? Hard to tell. I like my M7 a lot and M8 seems like a logical step in the right direction. I would have liked an even better camera. I don't personally use it, but next to the "no sd slot" it's the most often complaint I hear about HTC vs samsung.

Wouldn't mind an upgrade from M7 to M8 so here's hoping I win.

And thank you for the review, Great Prophet Linus!

Praise GabeN!

the build quality is the best part of the htc one m8. i held my friends m8 the other day, its bloody amazing compared to my s4. i dont care if its slippery, that metal feels so good

best thing i like is the metal construction, sd card reader and also the speakers are on the RIGHT side

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

What I like most about the HTC One is the microSD slot I never knew how much I would miss that in a phone.