HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

What i like the most about this phone?

Tbh the SD-Card. Its such a useful feature to store music and movies on your phone, without using the very expensive/limited phone storage. Kudos to HTC for that! AND NOW GIVE ME MY PHONE!

Definitely the build quality. I just love that aluminum body!

My HTC One Max already had a micro sd slot but it would be nice to step up to a snapdragon 801 rather than the 600 I am using at the moment.

i was always a nokia guy but it seems htc is getting pretty close or even better  :D

My favourite aspect of the phone is the build quality but i also like Sense 6

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

Uncomprimising build quality and aesthetics. That pretty much sums up any HTC product for me.

This phone is really amazing. Loving the design and I'm really glad they added the microsd card.

I would love to have this.

Build quality all the way.

Dat Boomsound <3

Data Scientist - MSc in Advanced CS, B.Eng in Computer Engineering

It's a giveaway! I hope I win.. ;}
My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is the fact that it is a phone and I don't have one. :P
I also like how it takes such beautiful photos and videos with nice sound quality. Definitely something I need in a phone! :)

I love the sturdy metal design, nothing like something that doesn't feel like it's going to snap at the slightest thing

The best feature is the micro SD slot a must have!

I love the boom sound speakers  :wub: , tried them out on a friends phone, and I'd love to have all the performance, my galaxy S2 is due for a replacement :/

speaker placement, build quality, speed

What do I like about the HTC one m8? A lot, but mostly I think just the look of it. That is one sexy looking phone  :) Not that my current HTC one (m7) looks bad though... If I win the m8 I'll be able to pass on my current HTC one to my wife. Her Galaxy S2 is in the progress of dying. That would be cool  :D Oh and the SD card slot. Really miss that on my HTC one m7

Desktop:     Core i7-9700K @ 5.1GHz all-core = ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate = 16GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @ 3600MHz = Asus ROG Strix 3060ti (non LHR) = Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 SSD = ASUS PG279Q

Notebook:  Clevo P651RG-G = Core i7 6820HK = 16GB HyperX Impact DDR4 2133MHz = GTX 980M = 1080p IPS G-Sync = Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 SSD + Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Loving these new improvements, but wish they improved the camera more.

Free phone!!!!! :D

Obviously the favorite thing about it is the speakers. Excellent sound quality light-years ahead of the competition.

I love this phone and the reason why i want it, simply because the design and the 90% metal, I'm getting really sick from the other plastic phones, eeh :/

My favourite thing about the M8 is the build quality. I own an iPhone but I would like to try an Android one, and this M8 seems pretty good!

I think the best thing about this is that HTC have shaken up the market a bit. They're delivered a phone that has the build quality of an iPhone, yet the versatility of Android, all in a package that has amazing speakers! 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the amazing front speakers from experience from the M7 it's loud as hell for a phone and the M8 is louder then hell from what i tested at my local store. :P good luck everyone! 

favorite thing is definitely the design.

My favourite thing about the phone is the build quality. I have yet to find a nicer to hold phone than both the M7 and M8!

Thanks for the chance to win Linus and HTC and good luck to all who enter!

Dell XPS 13 9343

My favorite thing about the M8? The speakers. How is HTC the only one that thought to put them on the front of the phone? It seems like common sense to me. Second best is the fact that it takes a micro SD card. That will make transitioning from my current phone a breeze instead of a chore.