HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Good review, it's these subjective opinions and findings that make a review. We don't want reading off a spec sheet that can be found anywhere

Favourite thing? Built in popcorn maker. But seriously? The motion gestures look pretty cool to me!

That screen is gorgeous, I don't care what people say. And I don't care the "extra weight" of the phone if that means is actually metal constructed (90% metal according to Linus, but that's good enough for me. In any case, huge kudos to HTC, whether I win one of the giveaway phones or not, a coworker of mine is going to buy one of these sexy beasts because of my advice and because it's just the bomb. 

The industrial design of this phone is amazing! Apple is no longer the only "fashionable" phone brand on the block. 

I really hope I win. HTC has done a great job with this one.

I must say this is by far the most beautifully crafted phone I ever saw in a long time and the front stereo speakers just made it all better. Keep up the good work and thanks for all these reviews

I must say this is by far the most beautifully crafted phone I ever saw in a long time and the front stereo speakers just made it all better.

Keep up the good work and thanks for your reviews

It's best feature is I finally found a phone to replace my M7 with, a phone that I loved.

Love the depth perception camera, would be great for taking pictures when Wigan hopefully beat Saint Helens :D  :D  :D  

The longer batter life is what I love about the new phone ... that and the SD card slot.    Can't wait to (someday) have enough funds to upgrade from my m7!

I really love the speakers, amazing sound! hope i get the phone! ;)

Oh man, HTC is just killing it in the design department. As usual, I guess :P this would be an awesome replacement for my aging EVO 4G LTE! I'm Sharing this link guys! Thanks guys :D

Never could afford a phone before but this ones build quallity is amazing. Really hope i win.

After using a Samsung Galaxy S3 for two years, the build quality on this phone would be the single biggest deal to me. That, and the 5 inch screen.

After using a Samsung Galaxy S3 for two years, the build quality on this phone would be the single biggest deal to me. That, and the 5 inch screen.

My favourite thing is the front facing speakers no more cupping!!!

My favorite thing about this phone is the microSD card slot. It might not be a new feature, but with so many phones tending towards fixed size storage, it's hard to carry all my media, even if I payed the ridiculous markup on large capacity models. Combined with HTC's build quality and Sense, it's really a no brainer.

Hey guys, thanx a lot for the giveaway..  

My favourite thing about the M8 (even though it's hard to pick only 'one') is the display -I know, I don't like the bezel WITH the space that on-screen buttons take either.. but as hard as it might be to ignore it, once you do you realise the screen is glorious!.. it is sharp, bright, crisp, with vibrant colors and absolutely amazing viewing angles..  I think there's no other screen like htc's, and for me the screen is the most important aspect in a smartphone after which comes everything else -because the screen is what you see and use the vast majority of the time, so asuming everything else works as it's supposed to (which nowadays almost all phones do) the display is what makes a difference

Thanx again and good luck to everyOne!

Getting pretty tired of Sony Xperia Z now.  -_-  Im finally ready to enter the world of HTC! I love taking photos, and that camera seems pretty soild!

Awesome video Linus, but you kinda disappointed me when you said that the popcorn maker was silly and didnt exist. I was getting my hopes up...  :rolleyes:

favorite part of the phone is that snapdragon 801 CPU! 

I love the really sleek, modern design of the phone, and the materials it's made from will make the phone really strong a durable which I also love as nobody wants to break their brand new top of the range smart phone.

L Lennox

Its the audio quality that comes from this phone that makes it the best android product its replaced my nexus 7 for watching movies on the go ;)

My favorite thing has to be the camera, with all these functions i would get some funny effects on my family photos :D