HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the superior build quality/elegance in the design.

Awesome giveaway. My favorite thing about the M8 is the design with the clean lines an minimalist look. In addition there aren't that many phone manufacturers that produces a phone  with such a high build quality. Bottom line is that its a beauty to look at..

My favorite thing is Front facing speakers, that and the full aluminium chassis 

I like the awesome ultra pixel camera and its features  ;)

My favorite thing about the new HTC One is the quality build. Who needs a Rolex on their hand when they have this beauty near their ear. :D  :D

I have a M7 right now and the faster charging would really help. Like Linus said you forget to charge it or when your going out somewhere you tend to need a quick boost before you go. My M7 unfortunately chargers slower than my old Droid 4. Also my Micro USB is starting to wear out like his did. The connector is cheap, but cracking the HTC ONE M7 open is extremely difficult without damaging the front LCD. 

i love the boom sound speaker and the display  :wub:

Awesome phone, my robotics teacher just got one and I played with it. It definitely has a pair of kick-a** speakers, jammed with it the entire class wasting only 20% of the battery. Great phone again, love to have one.

Nice Phone, Really like the build Quality. Samsung really needs to turn up their design.

I need to get replacelemt for my lumia 610! :D

Curing shitposts by shitposts

The M8's beautiful 1080p 5 in. screen is my favorite part of the phone. Another thing i love is its 4 ultrapixel camera, plus the tuning camera above the main. Enter me in the giveaway :D

- Posted by Aaron Kuo

The M8's beautiful 1080p 5 in. screen is my favorite part of the phone. Another thing i love is its 4 ultrapixel camera, plus the tuning camera above the main. Enter me in the giveaway  :D

- Posted by Aaron Kuo

Give me that BoomSound speakers, i wanna rouck out my heda with Asphalt 8 at Max Graphics and Volume!!

I love the fact this phone has a sdcard which was one feature i missed with the HTC ONE M7 this is why i went with another phone 

The M8 has a beautiful design not to mention the bigger screen :)

Favorites about the M8 include sexy curves and the front facing speakers.

Definitely the speakers... I hate having to cup my hand to be able to hear anything :(

The screen... the way it looks like a top tier device! That's why I want it!!

i really hope i wont htis contest, my htc one x just died :'(
 also htc master race

A great review and nothing I'd disagree with.  The M8 is, in my mind, the phone to beat - and having had a play with the Samsung S5, I can't understand why anyone would choose it over the M8.  It's a seriously horrible-feeling piece of kit.

Favourite thing about the M8?  The thought and care that's gone into the design.  It really does feel like a premium phone and worth every penny.  HTC deserve this phone to be successful.

One thing that seems to get missed in all the reviews though; the reason why OIS has been removed (and replaced with DIS) - the addition of the second camera for distance requires both lenses to be 'locked together' and OIS simply wouldn't work with the depth sensing.

I'd love this thing. It doesn't feel like a big step up on the HTC One, but still an important update. Despite being quite obvious, the aluminium frame would have to be my favorite feature, as so many android phones lack the most basic of build quality (like my nexus 4).

I like the build quality, and the design but I don't think that smart phones need to get any bigger.

Great review Linus. 

Favorite thing about the M8? The brushed chrome back. It just looks so nice, slick, and clean compared to classic black and plastic that most other phones choose. 

I am absolutley in love with the new HTC M8 and have been waiting to upgrade from my old windows phone!

my favourite thing about the m8 are the amazing speakers and great build quality!

Im a samsung user before and I really hate the quality of that phone(got duo and note2, busted after a few months of used), so I'll definitely switch to HTC soon, mainly because of sound and built quality was effin great. anyway thanks to htc and linus for this awesome giveaway.