HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Build quality and design is what I like the most in smartphones and this one definetly excels at it.

FX-8350 | Sappire R9-280x Vapor-X Tri-X | Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 | G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866Mhx 8gb

Season 660W Platinum | Corsair Air 540 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Kingston SSDNow V300 120gb + WD Scorpio Black 750gb

NZXT. Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller

OMG! I want the M8 so badly! It looks so freaking sexual! I hope I win one! :D <3

ps, Linus and Luke are so funny together on the WAN Show! :3 I watch every single one on youtube! :3

This is my signature.

Its totally original.

I absolutely love the look of this phone, the features and the fact its android have always drawn me to htc ever since i got my Htc desire, but overall i am very very impressed with it looks very snappy and can imagine it being a joy to have.

this would be a needed upgrade from my s3. 

i just need those front facing speakers, so awsome!

My most loved feature would be the excellent Sixth Sense software. Running atop Kitkat, this beast just flies through anything I can throw at it. It also does it with style and flair, looking like the most coherent, most user friendly skin of Android.

My favourite thing has to be the design/build. all that aluminium!

I would love to win a M8! Right now I'm stuck using a Desire S loan phone (woo single core processor and gingerbread) as my Z1 gets repaired, I don't know if I can handle using it for much longer. My favorite part about the M8 is the front facing speakers. The ones on the Z1 are pretty bad (my old Xperia Neo had a louder one) and I would love to be able to not have to use headphones to listen to anything like I do now. Great review Linus.

Yooohoo!

Clicked :D

HTC was my first smartphone, build quality is exceptional, robust and reliable - some of the best smartphones out there.

My favorite part about the HTC One M8 is that I can pop it on my head and it will fly me to class. Wait, it doesn't do that? Well the front facing speakers are always a nice touch :)

Oh, Oh, I like the sexy gun metal finish the best... wait no the beautiful screen... but what about the speakers! It is so hard to decide what is the best feature on this phone, but if I won it I wouldn't need to decide! Fantastic video guys, keep up the AMAZING work :)

My favorite parts of the M8 are the premium build quality and the front facing speakers.

The build quality seems to be the most important feature to me

My favorite thing about HTC is creativity, we need more companies like this, we need innovation. The Dot view case is a good example of what I mean.

I also love the build quality in the M8 and its software. 

Random post. I dont ever win anything hope i do now:)

The awesome build quality in general is my favorite part of the new HTC One. After owning a GS4 for about a year now, I'm over plastic and something metal and sturdy would be nice :D

Good review. My Linux classmate shared this video on YouTube with me. I currently own the M7 Sprint red edition and I love it. You shared some new info I did not know. I am now a subscriber. Thanks!

I really love those front faceing stereo speakers on the new HTC One M8.  They always make other people jealous.

I think the build quality of the phone is really awesome. 

The build quality is top notch and the dual cameras are great innovation.

Cant forget Blinkfeed, use it all the time on my m7 :)