HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Dual front firing speakers are awesome.

Screen is awesome.

Metal back that stretches around the edges is awesome.

Gunmetal gray is awesome.

Dual sensor camera is... gimmicky.

Next steps for HTC:

Get rid of the black bar with the "htc" logo on it.

Use Sony's 20.7MP Exmor sensor.

Make the phone water and dust proof.

I wish Linus would test the headphones+mic kit that comes in the package with these phones.

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I really want the new Htc one (m8) because of its amazing build quality, awesome screen and its front facing speakers. I really want this phone.

awesome but i should get one to test 

I really love the new shape and rounded edges, it looks like a Samsung design but with super quality. Dream phone. :)

Great design and vision for the user experience. Also HTC's marketing is pretty awesome since they have Robert Downey Jr. as one of their spokespersons lol.

I'm still rocking a Samsung S3 (waiting for my upgrade ) but got my father-in-law to upgrade his iPhone 4S to an HTC One M8. He hasn't looked back since :D

Great videos as always !

BoomSound Speakers, Build Quality and Sense UI. Enuf said.

I would love to have this phone, the camera despite not being 4K is amazing looking!

I have the galaxy s3 (mentioned in the video  ;) ) and the build quality of it is terribe! it fell out of my hand ones without a case, though the screen didnt crack the back fell of and when iu picked it up I noticed a screw fel ouu of the phone and the back doesnt close properly  :(. but with the htc 0ne I know that would not happen thank to the amazing build quality!!

The m8's exterior looks much better than my current phone. I prefer the HTC launcher than any other and I would take that phone over my iphone 4 any day! The speed and ram on the phone is very good compared to other competitive phones and the screen size (I think 5 inches?) is a huge plus for me.

That phone! Love the design and front facing speakers

Would love to have this instead of old galaxy s3, the build quality on the s3 compared to this is HUGE !!

I like that it's beautifully designed, and also like the flat, slick interface without much skeuomorphism.

I really like how you do the phone reviews, you get to know what you need to know without being drowned by complicated numbers, you get a mic and video test and a honest impression on what the phone feels like. So thumbs up! :)

In programming there are only two really hard problems:
Naming things, cache invalidation and off-by-one errors.

Interesting looking device, at least one company which tries to improve products and where the Android skin doesn't suck. Sense 6 ftw.

I like the design of this phone. *fingers crossed*

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

My favourite thing about the m8 is the fact that I won't have purple night pictures anymore like my current m7 and of course micro sd slot.

But over all the best of the m8 is that I will get it free so GIVE ME THE PHONE!!! (and send it to Uruguay cus is where I'm from xD)

i'd say build quality, for a couple of years now, htc made better looking, and better feeling handsets that anyone, it's cool to see that they keep this tradition, from old htc's with windows mobile to the androids, the windows phones, and now back to android, they just been the best feeling phones ive used. kudos htc. next time just put a decent processor on your phablet.

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is that it actually has a micro SD slot! getting really annoyed only having 16GB on my old nexus 4 O_o

Favorite HTC One M8 features: Build quality and battery life.

Good luck everyone.