HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I mean... look at this build quality, I'm coming from an S3 Mini what a difference!

I hope I get a chance to win this phone. The best thing about it is its speakers it was the first company to do so and they're loud and clear and FRONT FACING! 

My favorite part is the new gun metal grey color.

I own a HTC One S and I've had it for almost 2 years now, the HTC One m8 would definitely be a great upgrade with its similar (but better) and beautiful aluminum body to my HTC One S. Also because the front speakers on the m8 are great compared to the speakers that are on the back on my One S. 

My favorite thing for the M8 is the camera styling that they did, making it able to have a better picture styling or amount. 

I don't have a cell phone - so I like listening to the linus cell phone reviews.

It does sound like HTC one is the one to get.

I would enjoy this phone, still using an iphone 4

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

YAY!! Giveaway!! Hope can win!! Really considering either getting this the m8 or the s5 to replace my old outdated Asus!! 

I have no favourite, I love the sexy design, it's durability and the speakers the most :D

I think the best part of the M8 is the build quality and the materials used. Being one of the only Android phones with a 'premium' build does have its advantages.

I love everything about the M8 lol

I7-2600k (back to stock lol) + Noctua NH-D14 | Asus GTX 560 DC | Asus P8Z68 V/GEN3 | G.Skill RipjawsX 1333 Mhz 2x4 GB

CoolerMaster Storm Enforcer | ThermalTake ToughPower Grand 750W | LG IPS237L | Razer BlackWidow 2013 | Razer Electra

[WD Caviar Blue 500 GB | Hitachi 260 GB | Seagate 120 GB | Toshiba 300 GB] <Generic mousepad & a wireless Logitech mouse T_T>

I would love to win this giveaway and I like the sexy metal back

Nice review, 

I like that it makes one kernal of popcorn at a time, just how I like it. 

Oh, and the super fast lock to camera transition.

woah, what is with that battery life? and what is it with linus's hands that makes me want any hardware he is holding.....

Time to whip out the ol' account that I only use for giveaway posts. (I should really stop lurking)

*cough cough*

[Forgot to thank everyone] THANKS LINUS, HTC AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS INVOLVED IN THIS GIVEAWAY!

gl;hf everyone

I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I MEAN

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

Love the metal unibody design, good work again HTC :)

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

The thing I like the most of the M8 is the great build quality. Far too much devices don't get the right amount of attention on their build!

Would love to win this!

THAT IS BY FAR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PHONE I HAVE SEEN AND I LOVE IT! *NO HOMO Hats-Off to htc!

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

I like the awesome design of the hardware and software of the new HTC ONE m8!