HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Boomsound.  After getting an M7 it's so hard to listen to anything on any other phone or tablet

would definilty have to be battery life, my s3 eats power and spits out nothing!! usually have to do micro charges at least once a day to get through the day!

My favourite thing has to be the battery life. I currently have an HTC One S, and it barely gets me through the day.

I love everything about the phone, BoomSound is my favourite!

Derp derp derp iPhun eez betur dan dis nywai *Kappa*

I've ended up with a lemon S4 that may not last me through my contract (faulty SIM slot, not covered by warranty)..... a free M8 would be a fantastic replacement. I really enjoyed the Incredible S (my first smartphone), but the lack of a microSD slot forced my hand to go with the S4 over the M7. 

I don't really have a favorite feature. I like the whole thing. The reason why I bought the M7 is because of the speakers so I guess you could say that but I also really like the build quality. The gun metal looks really nice. :ThumbsUp:

I like the sleek design of the phone, respectable battery life and that the fact it has a microsd slot!

My favorite thing about the M8 is that it made of aluminum and has a micro SD slot. The SD card slot is pretty much a requirement for me personally.

I clicked the link. My favorite thing about the One (M8) is the all* (90%?) metal construction of the phone.

love the look of it, brushed aluminum all the way beautiful phone

| AMD Phenom II 1100T @ 4.0GHz | Corsair A50 | MSI 990FXA GD80 | 8 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 | MSI GTX 660Ti PE 2GB | Corsair HX 750W |Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | Seagate Baracuda 2x 1TB | Coolermaster 690 II Advanced  |

I really like the phones build quality. It is a feature that you do not easily find at android devices.

I only wish it had hard-buttons. Price is a bit too spicy also (especially for my country).

One day maybe it will be mine.

Favourite thing about the M8 is still the front facing speakers, why can't anybody else get this right.

I mean... There are just so many things about the M8 and about the HTC One in general that just really draw me towards it to being my favorite phone, much less just a particular feature about just it. 

That sleek look. 
The feel and weight of it in your hands. 

Front facing speakers! Duh!

Gesture based motion launch controls are actually kind of amazing.

The list goes on and on, but I hope I can win that new phone. I am in desperate need of an upgrade!

Seems like a good phone but is it worth more than twice as much as a nexus 5?

Fractal Design Define R2 | ASUS Sabertooth X58 | 3x2GB Corsair 1600MHz | Intel Core i7 950 @ 4.0GHz w/ Corsair H60 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 470 OC | Corsair HX750W | Storage: | Boot: Corsair Force 3 120GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Western Digital Green 2TB |

I have the HTC one, and I love it. Best phone I've had. Especially with Sense 6 on it now.

i7-4770k @3.5GHz | 2 EVGA gtx 780 SC ACX in SLI | AsRock Xtreme4 z87 | Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 | Corsiar HX-850 | NZXT Phantom 410 |                                                                                                                                                   CoolerMaster Siedon 120XL AIO Water Cooler | X-Star 1440p 27"

The improved battery life is my favorite new feature. My M7 seems to drain its battery extremely fast even with screen brightness down and the power saver on.

This phone seems pretty much perfect to me. Too bad I'll have to wait for what feels like ages for my upgrade. My favorite part might have have to be the boom sound speakers, or maybe the build quality, or maybe sense because I'm currently suffering with TouchWiz. I could go on forever...

would be a good replacement to my g300. and i am loving those front speakers!

m8, this smartphone has the best speaker.

The front speakers are a game changer. I wish google would do change their nexus to have better speakers.

gotta say that the front facing speakers are the best thing about this phone. hope this giveaway works!