HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the phone because it has a superior build quality, amazing speakers and great battery life  :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite things about the new M8 are the improved battery life over the M7, and them sweet, sweet Boomsound speakers

What I like most about the M8 is hands down the design... I hope I win

I really like the solid feel the 90% metal finish gives the phone. If my phone can survive a fall or two I know it and I will be friends for life.

It's all the about that sexiness babyy!!! ;)  HTC never let me down about their sense aesthetic.

I think that my favourite thing about the phone has to be the powerhouse of a processor combined with what is (in my opinion) the best non-stock android experience available (something that you definitely don't get with a Samsung phone or the like). Rock solid experience on a very powerful platform. I also really like the inclusion of a micro-sd slot and the front-firing speakers. Really smart inclusions from HTC. 

I really hope you get to give away two of them!

I really like the sound quality of the M8's speakers!

<3 Linus Tech Tips

Hopefully this post is the winning post!

My favorite thing about this phone is the sleek design, awesome body :D . Man is that phone beautiful! The dual camera on the back and don't forget about the blink feed. WHEN IS THAT SECOND CHANNEL COMING???? :huh: 

My old phone is crap, the Nokia Lumia 710! PLease Linus, Slick, Diesel, or Brandon whichever one of you is reading this it would be wonderful if I could have it thank you!

My favorite part are the speakers,being on the front.

The software is incredibly fluid and aestheticly pleasing, that combined with the solid design and build quality is my favorite part of the phone

having a m7 really makes me love the micro sd card slot on the m8

i really like the build quality and the amount of thinking they put into the phone

I kind of wish I had a phone upgrade available. I'm currently using the M7 and it is awesome. The phone feels good, works well, and just plays the role of high end android phone.

My favorite part of the M8 has to be the continuation of fantastic build quality that so many other manufacturers fail to implement.

I seriously can't choose , it's a tough choice between the aluminium body and the beautiful screen quality.  But would definitely say the whole phone is stunning.

Btw Linus you should do more phone reviews , or get an entire section for it , really enjoy your videos.

Oh man....... I'm really overdue for a phone. I've been running on a 4S since it came out 2 1/2 years ago. Not only that, but an HTC One would be the phone to make me switch to android. Great job on the video, and I hope we get 10,000 links!

The thing i like about this phone is its excellent low light picture, sound quality (damn that sounds awesome which my friend had) and the really long lasting battery (ever lasting may be.....   ;) ) .

I'm in complete love with that phone................... :wub:

Wish i could have that one   that   HTC One M8.............. :D

That build quality though :3   :wub:

The best is certainly its design and the place of its speakers. Also the extra camera will be excellent if it can correct those pictures where the autofocus bugs out

Yay, Giveaway! :D

I love the boom sound speakers of the htc one. No other phone can sound this good on stock speakers.

Great phone, I really need good speakers on my future phone ^_^

My favorite thing about the new HTC One M8 is the material quality. Just Superber!!! ;)