HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Raped all over the link LOL. I want metal phones instead of cheap ass gala*cough*xy plastic trash!!

Build quality and sense 6 for me are the best things about M8. 

My favorite features about the HTC One M8 is the build quality, boomsound speakers, and the 128gb sd card capacity.

I reeealy love the overall general experience with the combo of good hardware and beautifully crafted interface.

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

For me is probably how solid it looks, seems like you are actually getting a real phone

Would love to have this phone.

My favourite thing about it is definitely that sexy full metal construction, android phones are miles better than iphone but theres no denying iphone looks the best but this is the one android phone that could compete with it in terms of looks and to me, that 90% metal, definitely looks the best out of every phone out there.

What I like about a new M8 HTC One is that the wifi and bluetooth should work unlike on my M7 HTC One that burnt out the wifi/bluetooth chip the other day.

My personal favorite thing has to be them speakers. Its funny how a mere speaker location can change so much just like you said, no more cupping trick with this amazing speakers!

Really hope i would win it!

What I like the most is the M8 almost all metal Sexiness

What I like the most is the M8 almost all metal Sexiness

What I like the most about the M8 is the almost all metal Sexiness

I've been an iPhone user since the first and I've been wanting to get an Android phone more and more these days. This phone looks as though it would be a great introduction to Android and I would love to get one.

The most i like in HTC One (m8) are those speakers and the design....just gorgeous.  :D And it would be nice upgrade from mine HTC One X. 

I like the build quality. Getting one will be awesome!

Looks like kick ass phone. Would b great upgrade to my phone current using droid x2 running cm10 and no that happy with it. Most importantly that battery life on that phone is stunning and slick design (almost uni-body) easy to carry around. And not to mention the micro sd slot addition which i like it better and one thing that give it a leading edge over apple phones.

The Best thing(s) about this phone are the build quality, and the front facing speakers!

Desperately need a phone.  Not having to pay for it would be awesome.  Getting a fantastic phone for free would be the best.  Thanks Linus!

I love the design of the m8! I'm really a sucker for brushed aluminum  ;)

I like the Metal Unibody. Can't beat the look and feel of HTCs build quality.

my favorite things about the HTC One M8 has to be the micro SD card slot, its elegant design and the build quality. I would have bought one already if I had the money... :(

anyways, thank you HTC and Linus Tech Tips for this awesome giveaway!!!!