HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I really want to hear the sound on those speakers and try the camera! Everyone, click the link!

Great Giveaway! I love the design and finish of the phone. Looks very elegant and business like.

The best thing about this phone is that it is practically bullet proof. Upping the content of metal in construction will ensure that every clumsy oaf burnt by Apple will easily and obviously opt for a phone that will take handle the 'real world'. Hats off to HTC.... Winning! 

My favorite thing is that it's better than my phone.

The best features are the build quality and excellent speakers!  :)

My favorite feature about the HTC One (M8) is the Boom Sound,

My favorite feature of the HTC One M8 is the spectacular design!

Yeah !! more giveaways !! It's time to upgrade my old (11 years) Nokia 1100.

Oh that screen is beautiful, that's what i think i like the most because i have never old it in my hands, i hope i will in the near future  :D !

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

I like everything in M8 :) But the screen is most amazing!
For now I have a Samsung Galaxy Gio :unsure:

AMD FX-8320 - Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 - PowerColor HD5850 1Gb - OCZ 4 Gb DDR3 Gold - Corsair Force GS 128 GB SSD - Noctua NH-D14

Awesome phone! The SD slot is the most important thing for me ahaha  :D

My PC:

Intel Core i5-4670K | ASUS Z87-Pro | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | MSI GTX760 TF OC Gaming 2GB | Corsair c70 | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB (SSD) | Seagate Barracuda 2TB (HDD) | Corsair RM750 | Cooler Master 212 Evo | CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Red) | Corsair M65 | audio-technica ATH-M50 | Dell UltraSharp U2414H | Logitech C920 | Windows 10 Pro

My cousin used to have a gaming PC he got back in ... 2002, I think,  that he brought up a lot in comparison to mine and I used to be envious of it and he knew it so that kind of became his main way of teasing me.

My favourite thing about the M8 would be being able to tell him that my phone now has more processing power than that.

I don't know how I would actually go about proving that to him other than somehow recreating that build, installing bluestacks on it and running the same benchmarks, but he's not too tech savvy so showing him that the transistor count on the Snapdragon 801 beats the combined transistor count of the CPU and GPU of that rig would be enough.

my favorite thing about the M8 is that SD-card slot, im a HTC fan but I miss that extra space on my one X.

What I really like about this phone, is the build quality that it has, the brushed aluminum back.... Not like the plastic Samsung Galaxy S5.

If I were to upgrade my phone, I believe I would buy the HTC One M8.

BTW, Linus really nice review!

And good luck to everyone!!!

Nice, still holding onto my Samsung Note 2 sorta roughed it up a bit and looking forward to get a new phone soon. What i like about the M8, is the built quality and the speed to access an amazing camera (cameras>? dual). Great edges like my current phone and size.

I need a new phone. I have the iPhone 4s, and I have been eyeing the HTC One as my only other choice vs waiting for the iPhone 6.

I like the BoomSound speakers and the MicroSD slot the most.

What i like most about the HTC One M8 is the hopefully indestructible body. Has a one S that i tortured and only replaced it because i cracked the screen after dropping for the nth time.

Please take me away from Samsung!! I only went with them for the micro sd card slot! 

The build quality is really great, but that SD card slot is what makes it for me.