HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the metaly look and the long battery  :D

I NEED IT!!!!!!! <3

Favorite feature would be the gestures you can do, thats awesome.

ENTERINGGGGGG

I have the HTC one m7 and I ready

The BoomSound speakers have got to be my most favourite feature :D

i like the front facing speakers. and i like the fact that it's not my crap S3 with a touchy lock button that tries to turn itself off without me even pressing the button.

Been waiting to upgrade my tech arsenal -- starting with my phone! Definitely interested in the M8. Whilst the 2/10 score for repairability and the non-removable battery could be better, I'm particularly happy about the included microSD slot for the extra storage. Otherwise the spec-sheet seems to be good to go across the board! Good luck in the giveaway everyone!

Man, the htc speakers just destroy everything else out there. It's awesome xD

At first all that I thought was impressive was the improved boom sound speakers and the 5MP selfie camera, but after further research, I'm liking the extended battery life and the much better sense 6 most.

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

I was given an iPhone 5s at work but refused to take it. Better of with my M7. I am in love with the dot view case, Sense and the overall build of the device!!!! Cant wait to get my hands on one!!!!

Give me the M8.

Click it Click it!Good Luck to all! Built Quality & the overall sexyness of the phone + the speakers!KUDOS TO HTC !

I love the boom speakers and the amazing build quality of the M8. I would love to get my hands on one.

I like the build quality. For someone like me who doesnt like adding cases, its a big plus. Like the iphone 5s, its very thin but  people start adding otter boxes and it starts to become clucking a huge but because of the build quality I wouldnt need a case. Also the speakers because i dont always have portable speakers or headphones on me. Plus at this point most smartphones beat mine xD i have the t mobile concord. It only has 512 mbs of internal storage. so the only apps i have on their is youtube, pandora and 2048. Good Luck To Everyone :D!!

I think the faster recharging time is great, those moments when you forget to have charged your phone earlier and only have a few minutes to squeeze in some extra life is going to be a big bonus.  Also, love that they are including a spot for the micro sd.  

That awesome finish is beautiful. Plus I want it real bad cause all I have is a crappy iPhone 3G that freezes when I unlock it :/. Could use that Snapdragon processor on the M8 right about now!

My favourite element... Hmm well it has too be the design. As an M7 owner i was stunned by the sheer quality of the build.. hell it made the iphone feel cheap, but now the M8 just looks 10 times better. Good luck everyone ^^

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the fact that i might win one.

My favorite part of the m8 is the large screen for things like youtube and twitch watching.

The build quality looks solid, and who doesn't like a bigger screen? It also sounds very good. (From the sound test.) 

I like that it is very easy for seagulls to access using the multi touch. Other phones do not support our seagull grip, but the HTC One M8 is really ergonomic. I'm glad the seagull kind is getting some recognition around here.

I like that it is very easy for seagulls to access using the multi touch. Other phones do not support our seagull grip, but the HTC One M8 is really ergonomic. I'm glad the seagull kind is getting some recognition around here.