HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love just about everything about that phone ! Design is definitely its best asset though.

I totally love the boomsound speakers:)

I love the shape and the build quality the speakers where already amazing and the sd-card reader is something that I wanted in the m7. Nice with the improved flash and the extra camera on the back as well. Much like. wow

By far the thing I love more about the new HTC One m8 it the design and the build quality, it honestly feels like a piece of jewelery more than a phone.

I absolutely love this phone, so far its my favorite phone ever.

Outstanding build quality and speakers actually meant for listening. Can't really beat that.

love the built quality and the precision machining that went in to making this. 

@LinusTech

I follow a bunch of phone reviewers(MKBHD, Pocketnow, Erica Griffin, Technobuffolo) even though these are all amazing reviewers the insight you give to the viewers about the daily usage problems and the fact that you actually try to use it is very impressive and extremely informative. i never get a phone on its launch. mostly after about 3 months. that is when people have used it properly to know what the phone really is. so even though people complain about a phone review being late i think it speaks to the integrity of the reviewer knowing what he/she is talking about. (not saying others dont know, but it just give more details). at the end i think its better to have a couple of amazing phone reviews than having a ton of sub quality reviews. 

what is like about your phone reviews vs others(mentions above/but not saying they are bad reviews, just different approach)

- much more focus on the real world usage problems with hardware and software
- give a very geeky detailed but not so much that it alienates the casual viewer\
- long enough to have all the information but not too long that it requires time stamp and links in the description(erica, im  looking at you)
- a healthy amount of glamour shots to show of the phone but not too much to make it a TV commercial.
- man i just like you videos. 

what i wish you and other reviews would do more

- more follow up on phone that you have reviewed already(at least the ones that you liked and though worth the time)
- more focus on the experience of using the phone than slightly less wide viewing angles and stuff like that.

At the end i think its worth to keep doing these reviews. now i just wish you do a Xperia Z2 review so i can decide between the M8 and the Z2  :) 

I hate to be so cliché but of course my favourite thing has to be the design. 

My favorite thing about the HTC One m8 has to be the dot view case, it's intuitive and eye-catching.  The premium feel and construction of the phone itself is also very appealing.

Oh boy. this phone is absolutely fantastic to look at. The Gun Metal is going to turn heads around. I love the speakers as it is now louder than the M7, despite it losing the "beats Audio". The 5inch 1080p screen is fantastic and much needed to survive in this years flagship phone battle. I dunno, everything about the phone is captivating me. But my absolute favorite thing is 90% metal body it has. It will be great if I won this to replace my M7. 

Hope we can get that second phone so there can be two happy winners! :D

The build quality of the body is sick and it will be a cool upgrade from my old SG2

Love the finish! no more phone stuck in jeans!

My favorite thing about the M8 gotta be that UI design. My sister has a M7 and I'm guessing the M8's UI design is fairly similar. It was the perfect mix of extra features and cleanness. My Xpera phone on the other hand is too clean, while Samsung is too cluttered, while I think the HTC M8 UI design is perfect. That's my favorite thing!

I really like the Boomsound feature as well as the, according to me, perfect screen size of HTC. I wish I had waited a few months more for these news though. I would really like to have a HTC M8 but since my current phone is still fairly new, I can't buy one for at least 1½ years :(

I hope I win one though, thanks for the awesome review Linus!

I'd rly like to get one of those... that camera is AWSOME!!!

Honestly the best thing about the M8 is the general look of the phone. It is far better in style than the previous model and it's sure to make anyone who has one the most slick person going.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design for this phone. I like the aluminum and glass combination.