HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Favourite thing are dem booooomsound speakers!!

Lets see if i can win this time. I love M8 because it is quietly brilliant. No serious though, Sense 6.0, metal casing, micro SD card and it is HTC. ^^

My favourite thing about this phone has to be the immaculate unibody design and the long lasting battery, two instant wins from me!

my favourite thing about the phone is that linus likes it. The best thing about linus is that he loves slick. The worst thing if i win the phone is that linus has to send it to Argentina.  The worst thing of argentina is the goverment we have.the best thing in argentina is that gay marriage is legal, so linus and slick can come here and get married. That would be very nice and a great improvement to linus media group. I wonder where would they go for their honey moon.

Now give me an Android twitter app as good as Tweetbot and I'll buy one...

I love the boom speakers and build quality. Its a far beyond good upgrade from this shit iphone 4. lol thanks linus!

The 3D depth option of this phone sounds incredible.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the Screen and Design   

I'm in!! The best feature about this phone is the design, for me at least. The only android phone which can hold its own when it comes to build quality & design when compared to iPhone 5 & 5S.

I freacking love the build quality and screen. My friend just bought one and i could not look at my nexus 5 and be proud of it any more :/
If i do get one, ill put cyanogenmod on it as soon as i can :D

I will burn my samsung s2+ if I get this phone and post a video. OK I won't I'll just give it to some one less fortunate like my sister :D This phone is a beast, build quality seems really nice, and I love that HTC is not destroying the android experience with their HTC sense like samsung does, with touch wiz. Hope I get the second one, awesome phone.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Hmm what I like about the HTC One M8....

-Great speakers for listening to music on the go

-Nice and easy opperating system

and last but not least

-Great design and overall build quality

My favorite feature by far has to be the build quality and aesthetics. I got my original M7 during preorder and got so many positive comments about the look and feel. I even managed to convince several people to switch over to Android from iOS and they've never been happier with a new phone. 

The only reason I got an S4 over the M7 is the micro sd card slot.  Otherwise I love the design of the M7/M8.  I require a micro usb slot on my phone.  Now that the M8 has one I would switch if it wouldn't cost me so much money.  Alas I have a contract for the next 19 months so maybe I will get a M10 or whatever they call it in 2 years.

Every phone should look as good as the M8.  Front facing speakers are just a no brainer.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I really love the metal body of the M8.. Also that 5" HD screen ^^

I like the M8 because it looks like a phone for men, which I happen to be.

Free phone (hopefully)! But in all seriousness the htc m8 seems to be just the htc one but everything with a better quality

Definitely my favourite thing about the M8 has to be the outstanding build quality. Simply elegant. (Oh and I guess the speakers I nice too.)

The design and HTC sense are definitely the best things of this phone