HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I think something important for a phone to have is performance. They are turning into mini-PCs in your hands now adays. Why not have the i7 of phones?
Also, I love the Steam login thing! +10 swag points 

I love the incredible design of the phone! I also love that it has a micro SD card slot!

I love the bottom head phone jack and the micro SD card slot, more phones needed these things. Also DAT body. 

I like the design and build quality of the HTC One M8 more than any other Android smartphone. I hope that HTC takes more market share away from Samsung, who are just releasing minor upgrades each year.

I really like the new One because it appears to have such a different level of hardware quality that's been missing from flagship android phones of the past few years. 

My favorite part has got to be the speakers!

The build quality and minimalistic look just screams out to you. Its a beast of a phone

I love the "innovative" idea that HTC still keeps ahead with by pointing speakers at the listener. I wish you could replace the battery though; I keep 3 separate batteries for my phone when I'm traveling--though I usually have time to charge them and switch between 2 of them, the third one is a backup of the backup.

Build Logs

Project "Oh No" | Ice Pack | Secondhand | MicroP

Build quality is so nice compared to some other phones. Plus I love the whole quick charge thing, was the main reason I stuck with my iphone 4 before finally switching to a nexus 5.

wow... I have a S4 (pretty good for my country), and after seeing this review, I feel I'm 3 years behind... I really liked the design and screen... and the camera, and the sound.. and... well... I can't find anything I don't like about it...

i particularly LOVE the added micro sd card slot. THAT is a major selling point for most phones in my opinion. That, and the beautiful design. You just can't argue that it's the best looking phone out there

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

Hello Linustech community!

I've been watching Linus videos for a year now :). I really appreciate Your work.

I have many thoughs about HTC One M8, but my two favourite things about this phone are really qreat build quality and its manufacturer. I'm attached to HTC, and HTC Sense is sooooo well done. Now I have HTC desire x, and I would die to get The One M8 :D

Best regards

Cuspat :)

I would really like to win this, My phone on this moment is so bad its's an old LG with a 3 mp camera and a 2 inch screen I really need an new one. I like the ONE m8 so much, what I really like about it is the 90% aluminium ! (Sorry if I wrote something wrong ...i'm from Belgium)

I really like how they improved the build quality of an already amazingly built phone. i would have like to see a high MP rear camera though...just sayin

I'm currently rolling on a HTC Desire X, good phone, but kind of out dated. I love the larger screen on the M8, would come in handy for me as I dont use my phone for much other than playing games or watching youtube videos. My favorite part of the M8 has to be the the performance to battery life ratio again due to the fact that I mainly play games or watch HD video on my phone which I feal eats the battery. Was looking at buying one but its a bit expensive so gave it up as a bad idea, then i saw your review and was like "What the heck, lets watch it" lol.

My favorite part of the M8 is the build quality. I miss the build quality of my iPhone 4s, but couldn't stay with iOS.

Entering the giveaway, hope I'll win.

What I like about the phone:

• Low letancy screen.
  • Snapdragon 801.
  • Build quality.
  • Clean ROM.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is definitely the amazing front facing stereo speakers.

It's a brilliant idea that just makes sense, I can't believe other phone manufactures are still making phones with terrible rear facing speakers. Another thing worth mentioning is the outstandingly beautiful build quality which I believe paired with the speakers is what sets the M8 apart from other phones on the market right now.

Hmm, I am not into the smartphone thing yet. I still use my old Nokia.

So, for me, the best thing would be the large screen. With this I could learn myself tiping on a touch screen.

Especially in Landscape-Mode the buttungs look like I could hit them...

i just like that phone !!! i want it !!! my SIII look very poor against this beast !!!

Ya a giveaway and the front speakers are my favorite

my favorite thing about this phone is the speakers