HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the screen on the M8, those viewing angles look really nice.

Have been looking at this phone for a while, would be a nice upgrade from my ancient LG

The front faceing speakers and battery life sound like my faveorite features. I'm still using a dumb phone and would LOVE an 1 M8. 

Also, keep the amazing content rolling out. While I don't perticularly care for phone reviews, I'm still gonna watch 'em.

I like it because it's not my iPhone 4, and the headphone jack actually works!

-SJL

Build quality seems to be the best part about this phone, which is no small factor in any phone.  Too often overlooked in a attempt to keep costs down phones these days seem to opt for plastic and craptastic materials in leiu of a nice solid metal construction.  I recently shattered y screen on my Note II and I and quickly realizing I need a replacement.  I have not even come close to considering a HTC after what they did to me with the "first 4G LTE phone" the HTC Thunderbolt.  They really screwed their early adopter customer base with that phone, no updates...ever.  I have since that point swon them off, but they may have seemed to matured a little since then, it has been like 5 years. I would test one of these if I won, looks sexy enough....

Getting a new phone shortly. 3 way tie: Nexus 5 because I love mods and getting all the updates first; Galaxy S5 because it is as modable, has replaceable battery, and has expandable memory; One M8 because the build quality, and has expandable memory.

I loved everything about the htc one so I am most excited for the bigger screen because the m7's screen was just a little to small. I REALLY would like to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you and God bless!

Travis

The aluminum body is beautiful and Sense is by far the best skin on top of android.

I am most excited about the microsd slot (especially 128 gb capacity).

click dat shizzz, i could use one of these  :D  :D

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

my favorite thing about the phone is boomsound which I love on my m7 and I "hear" they are 25% louder :P

Sweet Jesus, that screen, it's quite amazing!!! :D

A new phone would not hurt!!!

I once had an HTC Mogul back in the day, had a poor OS and even worse build quality. Now that its been awhile it seems like HTC has stepped its game up. I would love to hear those stereo speakers Linus is bragging about because it seems like no other manufacturer is doing that aswell.

Mine favorite is definitely the gun metal grey brushed aluminum design. It just looks sooooo good.

Hope I win! thanks Linus :)

I have so much to say about this awesome phone but it take me all day. In one word Amazing, I love the HTC One M8 and am going to buy one even if I win just to support HTC so they can continue making us awesome awesome phones. I loved the review by the way, keep up the good work...

Woo excellent competition thanks for the opportunity.
The battery is probably the most useful hardware on the phone and so often overlooked. Everything else is all very nice but without a battery good enough to power it all it may as well just be a fancy paperweight.

I think its a tie between the design and the boom speakers.