HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the fact you don't have to cup the friggin phone to get decent audio

My favourite thing about the M8 is the front facing speakers. Why in the world it took phone manufacturers so long to figure out that people like the music to be aimed towards them is beyond me. Nobody likes doing the silly cupping thing anyways.

Thanks again for the giveaway Linus! Always exciting to see the company you built from the ground up prosper. The thing that sold me about the m8 is definitely the speakers. I'm a sound fanatic at heart and it irks me exceptionally when I forget my headphones and can't enjoy music because of it. Although it may sound silly, having an IR sensor also didn't hurt, as I like to mess with the administration at my school by turning whatever I can point at on and off. There's my 2 cents Linus, thanks once more for the opportunity!

I feel like i'm just the smallest bit late to post.. but hey, it's worth a try!

I gotta go with dem speakers, I hate cupping my s3

Seems cool will definitely think of getting the M7 or M8 for my next phone

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)

my favorite parts about the HTC One M8 are the speakers and the sweet dot case.

i realy like the phone design and hardware its perfect 4 me

i would realy like to win :D

Hoooly Moly! It's like the best phone ever.

I'm totaly a htc fan, first the HD2, Desire HD, now HOX+ and every time it's pice of frickin' art! :D

I love the design of htc, but for what i really looooove the One (M8) are the front BoomSound speakers!

I'm an audiophile and those are the best possible phone speakers. :wub:

The thing that excites me most about the M8 is the larger screen....I loved my M7 but a larger screen would be greatly appreciated!

Best part about the m8 is the attention to build quality / construction. Samsung build quality is laughable.

The thing i like most about the HTC One is just, it's different, with everyone going Crazy over Samsung vs Apple I like the ability to have something different, and laugh at all the people who say that their iphone 5S is the greatest thing they have ever seen, even though Apple is shit :P

My favourite thing about the M8 is the design, build quality and the front facing speakers.

:(  i love how its not by BB curve 8520, i love the camera :D .......................might be able to join and use instagram  :(

Favorite thing about the M8.. Gotta be them aesthetics.

Will definitely be getting the M7 or M8 though I've got to say the actual look to the phone (screen and physical phone wise) is very pleasing

CPU: Intel I5-4670K@ 4 Ghz, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780, PSU: EVGA 850W Gold, Case: Corsair Spec-01, HDD's: 120GB boot,1TB games,2TB storage, Optical Drive: Generic DVD (Writer?)(occasionally), Misc: Avermedia Live gamer HD, random wireless card my father had(Occasionally)

Awesome review Lunis! 

and I want a free phone.

I totally love the boomsound speakers:)