HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

sweet giveaway, love the double tap to wake function. Hate pressing the unlock key every time!!! And big thumb up for implementing the micro SD card!!

Really excited about this giveaway! That phone looks awesome!

My favorite part is the sleek full metal body.

I have never been more pleased with any other phone than HTC. I love HTC one M7 and i cant wait to get my hands on M8.

My favorite thing about HTC One M8 is that it has a bigger screen and has great built quality. It also has bigger battery 2600mAh as compare to M7 2300mAh..

Luv this phone.... :D

I love the idea of front facing speakers. Thanks for the giveaway!!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality and simplicity. It's not too simple and doesn't look or feel like a child's toy.

The build quality, speakers and battery life. All are such a breathe of fresh air that it's hard to choose

I absolutely LOVE that the speakers are on the front! No more "cup" method :D

My favourite aspects of this phone are definitely the speakers, the camera (because lowlight pictures are so bad on other smartphones) and its build quality :)

I like the speakers on the HTC one m8 because most speakers on phones are terrible but they are innovative and ok sounding.

My favorite part of the M8 is boomsound speaker, duo lens camera, and of course the gunmetal body

I love the brushed finish but what i love most is the front facing speaker ha nothing that apple could do would make me want a iphone more them sexey speaker grills in my pocket

ps i love your vids keep up the good work

Damn. Well, I think I found the replacement for my phone. (Which is a Galaxy S2, btw xP)

My favourite thing about the M8 is definitely those speakers. Cupping my Samsung's speakers still isn't good enough.

I like the dual speakers, and the fact that if I get it I'll be able to brag to my dad who has the m7 ;) (devious laughter)

I just like the front facing speakers, I mean, it's such a simple thing to do and it makes the sound quality a lot better. 

You can't beat the build quality on the HTC One!

Was thinking of getting a S5 or a Z2, but the M8 sure seems sweet.

I was actually concerned about the lack of a SD-card and the fixed battery on the M7 but still went ahead and bought one. With the added SD-slot on the M8 there's little left to complain about.

But my favourite thing about the M8 still have to be all that metal, you got to love the metal...

Heyyy ! 

I love this phone. It looks just like it was handmade. It's like Lamborgini in phone industry :D  The best feature- BoomSound Speakers ! (AwesomeSound Speakers :D)

Too bad it is soo expensive in Poland  :(

My favorite part of the M8 is that it's sexy. I think it's way too sexy, why would it ever be interested in someone like me.

this is one of the few phones that makes me want to jump ship, great video

Looks like a good phone!

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

I love the m8 for there sound and build qulity i also like the htc sense :) 

My favourite thing has got to be the addition of the microSD slot. Plus, it's one good looking phone!