HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Oh man the build quality and the boom sound, they are the best thing in the market right now!

So glad I have found linustechtips. Fav YT subscription. The M8 will prob be my replacement for my iPhone. Time to get away from Apple. Thanks for the review!

The new ID looks great, I personaly like beveled edges more than the sharper ones the m7 has, also the gesture wake up is a sweet adidtion to the phone. 

Oh man the build quality and the boom sound, they are the best thing in the market right now!

Wow

Dat front camera's res is higher than the back's

You forgot the actual "phone" review you usually do!

'Kudos!'

Wow

You forgot the actual "phone" review you usually do!

'Kudos!'

My fav. thing about the htc one m8 is The BOOMSOUND SPEAKERS they are loud and clear and facing ur way

Honestly that speaker design is simply the best thing ive ever seen on any smartphone. Also this phone is SUPER sleek. 

Id really enjoy this phone. 

Give me it god damnit....

My fav. thing about the htc one m8 is The BOOMSOUND SPEAKERS they are loud and clear and facing ur way

I have owned a S4 and then switched to the M7. The build quality, nice screen and BoomSound speakers where what took me away from Samsung.

The most important thing about the new M8 for me is the battery life and the 801. My only complaint with my M7 is the poor battery life on stock, it couldn't get me thru a full day with my ussage.

Wow, the HTC One M8. I love HTC, their build quality is Legen... wait for... dary. Legendary! My friend left their HTC touch windows mobile phone outside once where it got soaked in rain. Boom it still works to this day.

This phone is making my nipples twist. (That's in a good way though.)

Sense 6, definitely a sign that major companies are making android a better experience instead of bloating it with tons of bloatwear

Great phone, great forum and great giveaway.

The best thing about the HTC M8 is the beautiful build quality that HTC acomplished!

Awesome video. My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 would have to be the amazing build quality. Nothing comes close to it.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Helloo

Loving the quality of the videos being created on your youtube page.

Let's hope my luck is very much in for the phone :)

That was a giraffing great video!

The favorite thing about the M'eight must be the onboard popcorn maker and pirate color! 

Awesome...

The best thing about the M8 IMO is the lage screen size and front facing speakers. Makes it great for watching videos or movies.