HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I love the M8's front speakers especially since it'll make for some pretty awesome music listening moments

My favorite thing about the HTC One m8 is the solid construction of the aluminum body.

Awesome phone, and a great review Linus. I have to say those speakers and HTC Sense are my favourite features. (South African alert)

I just love the metal build quality, it makes you feel like you're actually holding a premium phone that you paid 600 bucks for (or you won through a contest like this :P).

The design is just amazing.

Main Rig : 5600X, NH-U14s, MSI B550 Gaming Plus, 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI RTX 3070

Server : i7-7700k, Hyper 212 RGB, ASUS Prime z270, 16GB DDR4 2133, MSI GTX 1070

just.... uhm..... camera.... now gimme phome

I hope everyone hits the link so some one else can get lucky enough to win a phone.   I really like the speakers and facing you, I was looking forward to this review because it is time for me to upgrade my phone! 

My favorite thing in One M8 is the sense 6.0 because in the video it looked really smooth and I've heard many good things about it! :D

I bet the phone feels good in hands too :3

Poor student... All help is appreciated.

The speakers are a big thing for me that I like, but I also think Sense 6 is very nice.

My favorite part about the M8 is that it has amazing build quality. I currently have a Galaxy S4 and my biggest complaint is that it is a plastic phone and that just bothers me that won't change it. I know that everyone wanted this in the S5 but no they had to go with a weird pleather backing. Good job HTC for doing this a LONG TIME AGO!!!

Proper phone and giveaway.

I love the beautiful aluminum construction. Wonderful video and great giveaway.

I'm absolutely loving the speakers on the M8. Bottom facing ones just do not do justice to anything. xD

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the gesture based motion launch controls (double tap to turn screen on, swipe for homescreen, voicemail, blinkfeed, and the last screen that was on previously).

I love the sexy sleek design. Especially in gun metal!! ;) what I wouldn't do to get my hands on one of them!

The improved build quality is my favorite part of the HTC One M8.

Great looking phone with superb design and speaker quality!! Good luck to everyone and hope that we get enough clicks on the link!

My favourite thing is the look of the phone, Dat brushed aluminium though  :o

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

my fav is the outstanding build quality of the phone + the front speakers, need an upgrade from my i9100 :D:D

My Favorite Thing About the HTC One M8 Is that Solid Metal Construction, Good Camera, Good Resolution Screen and how the speakers are on the top of the phone not the bottom or back And it would be a great update from my Nokia E71 With A Screen that looks like a tiger ate it for breakfast

Future Build : Intel-Core i7 4790K : Corsair H100i : Asus Maximus VII Hero : Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (DDR3-1866) : Samsung 840 EVO 120GB : Seagate Baracuda 1TB : Asus GeForce GTX 770 : NZXT H440 (Red/Black) : EVGA SuperNova G2 850W :

Acer H236HLBMID Corsair M45 Mouse : Ducky Shine 3 (Red LED/Cherry MX Brown) : Audio Technica M50RD : Some Nice Cheap Mouse Mat 

Peripherals :

I really like the depth perception camera. Has a lot of potential. Hope this giveaway works out