HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I am very excited to see the release of the succesor to the fantastic HTC One (M7). From what I have seen the body is absolutely gorgeous, and Sense v6 looks amazing. I am most excited about the new Snapdragon 801 processor paired with The capability of the new Sense v6. Also I really love the addition of a MicroSD card. The on-screen button I have yet to be sold on, however. All in all, looks like the Phone of the Year to me!

I freaking love those speakers! I can barely hear my current Galaxy Nexus in a noisy area!

The best thing about the M8 is definitely the build quality. It's actually the first phone I'd consider buying and worth the high price that flagship phones demand. I've held off from buying any new phone since my Palm Treo 680 because of cost of both new phones and phone plans.

Thanks for the giveaway! M8 looks so good, I think my favorite thing is the aluminum body!

I would love to win a m8! I love the build quality, the sd card slot, battery life, design, sense 6, the cool camera, and just the beautiful front facing speakers. Thank you HTC for creating something so wonderful! :D 

My favourite thing about the new M8 is it's processing power. Fast operation, and great contribution to the HTC power to give program

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 would definitely be the sheer build quality of the phone. It looks so sleek and (I assume) based on what it's made of would be extremely durable!

Excellent video Linus! I hope you continue to do phone reviews.. Love the videos!

I love the build quality of this phone!

CPU: i7 3820; GPU: 2 way MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition; RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz; Mobo: ASRock x79 Extreme 9; SSD: 120GB Samsung 830; Storage: WD Caviar Black 1TB; PSU: 1000W be quiet! Dark Power Pro; Keyboard: Ducky Shine III Year of the Snake Edition, Brown Switches, Green LEDs; Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200.

I wish phone manufacturers would really push for better and better battery life. No sense in having a gnarly phone if its always dead in your pocket

$WhiteDevil = {Corsair 750D && Maximus V Formula TFX && 3770K && Swiftech H220 && 2x 8 GB Dominator Platinum 1866 && 2x ASUS GTX 680 4 GB && Corsair AX860i && 256 GB Samsung 840 Pro && 128 GB Samsung 830 && Seagate 1 TB HDD}

First of all AWESOME review! concise with the right amount of detail, really liked that you gave us real world perspectives.

What has to be my favorite part of this phone is the metal body with the inclusion of the MICRO SD SLOT!!! And the two front facing speakers. God theres just so much WIN!

Blinkfeed is my favorite. Have yet to find an equal app or widget for my Moto G.

At 11:22 in your video, ''speaking of'' , you got me there Linus, that wasn't a sponsor transition!

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

i LOVE just that sexy metallic design though. especially that gunmetal grey. as long as its more snappy and at least as customizable as my GS3 with cyanogen.

Favorite feature would be the speakers for me i really hate it how all my phones have bad speakers, i really do like to watch or listen to something on the phone without headphones, to show friends and so on and my S3 just sucks at that..

I LOVE the build quality on this phone! Currently on a Galaxy S2 lol.  Thanks for this opportunity Linus!

I love the beautiful metal construction.

I love that this phone is so fast! I currently have an iPhone 4 and need to upgrade soon :) I think this might be the phone for me!

share and tweet and talk about this to my friends hope the best luck for you all guys,one of the best phones at the moment in my opinion.

Nice review

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the huge 1080p screen and the SD CARD SLOT!!!!

Cheers

The battery improvements are my favorite thing.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.