HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The M8 (like the M7) has basically the best speakers of any phone.

clicked and shared. I need a new phone haha. The M8 is better than anything I have currently so I love everything about it.

HTC ONE M8 seems to be a solid contendent to GS5 and my favorite thing about is the awesome focus when using the second camera from the back to help out the main one.

My favorite thing about the HTC one is the amazing build quality. Nothing else even comes close to it.

Hmm... My favorite feature about this phone may be the dual cameras. I'm much of a camera man and focus is always good to me, I hope I win! See you soon Linus!

(Oh, and maybe gesture phone answering)

Hope to win :)

I have an M7, and I would really really like an M8 as well. 

My favorite part of the M8 is Sense 6 (+Android 4.4). I was originally an iPhone fanboy, but the HTC One (M7) made me begin liking Android a lot as well. 

Best of luck to anyone else who enters also!!

I love the speakers, the brushed metal finish, the gesture unlock, and most importantly, the trippy dimension-y depth-y thing the duo camera does! LOL

Best thing about this phone is the battery life, incredible, i'm always running out of battery but this would be so much better...

My favorite thing about the One M8 would be the battery life!  I just lost my Samsung Galaxy s2 (which was getting really outdated), and because of those darn 2 year contracts, I am out of luck currently.  The s2's battery life SUCKED so I am really glad HTC worked to get good battery life in the M8.

I'm sorry, but however useless it may be, my favourite feature is the parallax on the photos... Got an Error 404 clicking on the link though... 

Please, please, please, please, I love it sooooooooooooo much! :P

Oops sorry I forgot to say my favourite thing.... The pure sexy design and build quality... Oh and the nice big display!!!

Hope I win :)

James

My first HTC phone was the legendary HD2. When I bought it, it had an ancient Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system on it. To cover up the nasty OS, HTC had pretty much skinned the whole OS with their custom Sense for Windows. It was good enough but big disappointment came when Windows Phone 7 didn't support HTC HD2 so the awesome phone was left with an outdated OS. But this is where the legend started. Because the phone was a beast and had lots of power (in it's time) it had a lot of support by people from XDA etc. If I remember correctly, there was five different choices for OS. It was a legendary phone and one of the longest lasting since the OS upgrades made the phone feel like all new device. I ended up using Android on it.

But as good as the HD2 was, it became outdated and I needed a new phone. When I was looking for a new device, I ended up getting the One X (the original one, not the X+, which was not available at the time). Even though the One X never got as much custom rom support as HD2, it was and still is an awesome device. I'm still using one.

However, now I'm getting to a point where I'm going to upgrade my phone once again. I've checked what the other manufacturers have to offer, but It looks like HTC has once again the best phone available. So I'm probably going to upgrade to HTC One M8. I love the build quality and I've always liked Sense more than any other skinned versions of Android or even the stock Android. Whether I win the phone or not, I'm probably going to get the M8. ;)

Of course it would be financially much better for me, if I won the phone, instead of buying one, since I'm a student in university and notoriously students rarely swim in money. :P

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

I like the build and the sense UI the most..... I want this to replace my 2 year old s3...

My favorite thing about this phone is the feel of it in my hand. Played with my friends m8 and it makes my m7 look nubish..

Also in the video linus said he's using (Apollo)? for his music app now. Does anyone know where to get the .apk and which version he is using?

Build quality is my favorite part of the phone, it is one of the few android phones that goes head to head with the iPhone for fit and finish, and is a beauty because of it.

The dual cameras are cool also the Ufocus mode is  kinda neat.

My favorite thing is that it is mostly made of metal!

Looks great, really like the sound quality improvement and hope i can hear it as my own phone. Great video.