HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I think 2 cameras would be nice. My current phone only has 1 and it isnt very good.

I just really like the build quality. I don't think there is any phone on the market that can top this not. Not even apple.

E

N

T

E

R

E

D

Dawg this is awesome. Being a photographer, I personally love the camera features. 4MP (2,289 x 1,712) is plenty, contrary to common belief AND the DOF features that allows for some epic shots is amazing. I also like the speakers. I agree with Linus; WHY AREN'T THEY A STANDARD?!??!

I budget build well. Want to learn? PM me if you want advice. 

The best part is impossible to find, everything is the best part. The fact that you dropped the beats sponsorship was great considering they did nothing but change your eq. And its funny from what I heard it sounds 20% better.

That phone, 10/10, would use.

Oh and the speakers are definitely the best part. Forget about phones, there is no reason that tablets shouldn't have front facing speakers.

This phone looks incredible.  A super fast processor on Android with a gun metal finish!  I'm ready to upgrade from my HTC 8x ...PICK ME! :o

My favorite feature is the awesome front facing speakers.

I love brushed metal :3.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I definitely like the front facing speakers, cant stand them on the bottom on my ipod

AWESOME!! My favourite thing has got to be the dual cameras. just imagine the possibilities if 3rd party aps were allowed to use the depth info. Linus FTW!

I like the gesture based wake up thingies :rolleyes: .

I love you guys :wub:

Best thing about the M8: The front facing speakers, hate doing the cup on my Ons S!

I just love the sexy design and of course, the front speakers! Man, I just hope that other companies would follow this path.

Omg a new phone would help so much...!!! I am using a galaxy s2.. With a new HTC one m8 I would get so much done, and rule the planet with all that power!! I love the flow and ease of the device and the front facing speakers rock!! Haha please enter me in the giveaway I clicked the link too. #HTC One M8 GIVEAWAY

It has an awesome aluminum body and a snappy dragon!

I LOVE this phone. I now have an S3 and am looking to upgrade between this and an S5. The only thing that kept me form buying this was because i thought u couldn't put in a microsd. I love to store movies as I travel alot and 1080p movies take up alot of space. The speakers are massive bonus as not having to carry around a pair of bluetooth ones is a huge waste of space in my backpack. Its too bad the battery is not removable because that is always helpful although that is a minor thing. The last thing I love is the build quality, I have never owned a phone from one of the big three BBRY apple or samsung that i haven't felt the necessity to put a case on it. It disrupts the build quality and the feel of the phone for something bulky and disgusting.. 

GL to anyone wins it, it looks awesome. 

I wanna hear that Great Sound!

I just dropped my Samsung Nexus too and need a new phone so help a techie out and pick me. ;]

Besides that though, Great work Linus.

Dan.

My favourite thing about it: ITS HTC 1  :o   :D

Totally beast build quality. Curious to see concert recordings from this phone.

I think that my favorite thing would be that it has two front facing speakers. I also love that its battery can last so long.

The  best in the M8 is build quality and that beautiful design ! Also those speakers are pretty  nice :D

Honestly, the battery life is my favorite thing. With my current Galaxy Nexus, which is notorious for bad battery life, I'd kill for over 16 hours of battery life. I barely get 10 most days with my GNex.

i love the boom sound

Keep up the good work