HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite feature would have to be the front speakers. I get annoyed when I cover up my back speaker with my palm when i am watching a youtube video. Thank you HTC for doing this giveaway.

Z87 Blue Beast - - - Intel 4670k at 4.4 GHZ - GTX 770 - MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX - Seasonic 760W 80+ Platinum - Corsair 650D - Aquaero - H100i [CLICK]

I had no idea that you could answer the phone like that, but my favorite thing about the phone still has the be the screen

My favorite thing about this bad boy is that it's not from 2010, like my current phone

is great to know that there is more options for a phone. the M8 have a lot of good features but i think that my favorite is the long duration of the battery cause i use a lot my actual phone and its get low fast. 

I am definetly likeing this phone's slick and sexy look!

Love the Front Facing speakers. Thats the true experience, from phone.

I'd have to say the look/build quality and the speakers would be my favourite features of the M8!! Hope yall are enjoying this Canadian weather like I am :)

HTC is awesome!!!!!!!! great, innovation, and best quality!!!

My favourite thing about the new HTC One M8 is its aluminum unibody design! Its just one piece of aluminum bent and pressed into the shape of the phone (except the glass screen). Love it! Hope I win and thanks for hosting this giveaway!

My first two smartphones were HTC's and I really liked them. The thing I like best about this HTC One M8, and even the M7 for that matter, is that even though HTC is having a hard time they are not afraid to distinguish themselves; if you see a HTC One nobody will mistake it for anything else. Besides that, their phones say professionalism all over: great build quality, thinking about what users really want with the Boomsound speakers and an Android Skin that looks sleek, tidy and professional. HTC, keep up the great work.

Awesome review. I love the build quality of my M8 after coming from a GS3

The boomsound speakers are just fabulous on the m8. Miles above the competitors.

The only thing holding most Android phones back is the build quality. This one (pun not intended) manages to pull it off nicely. The only way this could be better in my opinion is if there was a Google Play edition as Android custom UI's is not my thing.

This phone is extreamly elegant. I would love to own one.

My favourite thing would be a 5" display and Sense.

i bet you you don't ship to your subscribers in lebanon? :3

I love that build quality, that phone is the finest lookin' thaaang on the market.

I can't wait to get this phone to replace my garbage S3

My favourite thing about the HTC M8 is the brushed metal design, it looks really good and smokes anything else on the market.