HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the One is the Boom sound, because it is like carrying a mini Boomblaster. :) (Maybe is is where the name comes from)

Wow, as always a great phone HTC!

I like the speakers and the longer battery life the most about this phone.

I really like this design, its make me jealous that i cant buy this phone :>, but still, its just great!

I clicked it. I love the M8's metal design. It's probably the classiest phone of 2014 so far. Leaning towards it over the GS5 and Nexus 5 now

Love my M7 almost hate to replace it with the M8 your going to send me lol. By the way thanks for the great videos, love the WAN show, so just keep doing what you do, keeping us informed and up to date without the BS. Great job thanks again. 

Probably unfair as I barely even participate in the forum...
But my favorite thing is probably the boom speaker, unlike the metal construction which I would probably "ruin" with a case, the speaker is just AWSUM.

The build quality is great just like my M7. Love to give it a try

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

the aluminum body and the speakers

yay giveaways! you're awesome as always linus

My favorite thing about the phone definitely has to be the front speakers, I'm really tired of cupping my hand around my phone and getting shitty quality while consuming media.

Loving the metal design of the M8! Classiest phone of 2014 so far. Liking it more than the GS5 and the Nexus5

I'm still in love with my M7 and I think the best thing about the M8 is either the fact that HTC managed to make Boomsound EVEN better, the even more beautiful design or the improved battery life. Oh, and the SD card slot rocks too!  

That looks great :)  Mys sister is getting one for her birthday.

I absoloutley loove the sexy design!

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs

The design is incredible on the M8 as it was with the M7, HTC shows that Andoird is serious business now. It's the first phone that matches the iPhone both in style, class and design. And for that we should all love HTC!

My favourite thing about the phone? EVERYTHING!!! but seriously, i love the metal unibody design.....and speakers!!!

PC Specs:

- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.75Ghz

- Asus Prime X370 Pro

- GSkill Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz

- Geforce GTX 1060 6GB Gainward Pheonix

- Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass Edition

- Crucial MX500 250GB SSD BOOT DRIVE

- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB

- Seagate Barracuda 3.5 inch 7200RPM 1TB (500GBx2)

- Toshiba 1TB 7200RPM HDD

- Toshiba 4TB 7200RPM HDD

- Corsair CX600W

- Acer XF240H 1920x1080 144Hz

- LG 25UM57 2560x1080 Ultrawide 60Hz 

- BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3

- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

- GMMK Gateron Clears Full Size

- Logitech G502 Spectrum

- AKG K712 Pro Headphones

- Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD Audio Interface

- Logitech Z333 Speaker

- MXL 990 Condenser Microphone

My favorite thing about the htc one (m8) is the better speakers. I listen to my phone while doing homework and it is great to see better speakers on the new device.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

I love how Sense 6 is actually enjoyable now. I wont be installing a custom GPE ROM on my m8 now =D

My favorite things about the new HTC One M8 are the build quality and the speakers.  I'm a current M7 user and love how I can use the speakers whenever without resorting to a cup or some other method.  I prefer the ID on the m7 a bit more than the curved design of the m8 but both are still fantastic.

After having a HTC One (M7) for the past year, I seriously love the phone! And seriously, an improvement on the HTC One has to be good news! I seriously love the new design, with the sleek corners and the Micro SD slot is a god send!

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the dual camera feature for processing background depth.  :D