HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The phone is absolutely gorgeous :) , uni-body design, but the gesture features are amazing.

Had the M7 for a while now and I'd love to meet its new big brother!!!!!! #HTCM8

I really like the premium design of this amazing phone.

My favorite thing about the HTC One (m8) is that it has an SD card slot. Super useful to be able to jam an extra 64GB of space!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the build quality and craftsmanship. No other android device that I know of has this high quality feel which is why I've been an iOS user for so long. Would definitely get the M8 but I'm currently locked into a contract :/ 

I think my favourite thing would be the build quality. It really expresses a certain classiness

Since I'm one of those hand cuppers... the front facing speakers is my fav by far on the M8.

Intel 4770k EVGA GTX 780 Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H Corsair Vengeance Pro Samsung EVO (RAID0) Corsair Air540 Seasonic SS-660XP2

EK Supremacy Alphacool NexXxoS Swifttech MCP655 Swifttech MicroRes PrimoChill PrimoFlex Tubing Alphacool Compression Fittings NXZT Hue LED Controller

Asus PB278Q Acer H233H Coolermaster Quickfire Corsair M60 FiiO E09K Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Windows 7

Best thing about the phone is the micro SD card slot - if I wasn't saving up for driving lessons, it'd be the phone I'd get. Otherwise I wouldn't - as you said before, I didn't get the HTC One last year because of the lack of micro sd card slot.

I really love the build quality of this phone. I'm still using an iPhone 3G!

I love the screen! The display is so... I can't think of a word to describe it but let's just go with sexy. I was thinking of going with a Note, but this has changed my mind. Love it!

My favorite thing about the M8 is its cameras!

I'm thinking it is high time to switch away from an iPhone. This phone sounds like a good candidate or me to switch to.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Arctic White Windowed | Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe/Dual | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2133 Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB | PSU: OCZ ZX Series 850W 80 Plus Gold | Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO Mouse | Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2 | Monitor: 3x Dell P2414H

I love the lightning-fast shutter on the camera :)

I really like the sound quality on this phone, like Linus said in the video, it surprises me that other phone companies don't push as much as HTC do for the sound quality on their phones.

The HTC One was already great, this is better. Dat metal casing! :wub: 

This is a huge improvement to android phones. I really enjoy the aluminum design, and it is tempting me to choose this over my current Iphone.

Oh how I'd like to become the lucky owner of the new M8 :-)

I hope this is the place to post what I like about HTC M8 and why I wish to own One (/one).

I really like their design. Both hardware and software. I own my amazing HTC Hero which in my opinion has ten-times better design and build quality than any other popular smartphone (but now it's kind of damaged, touch in-put started to do some weird things on both of my HTC Heros (yes I have two)). I really like good materials.
HTC Sense has always been amazing, always helping where needed without being in the way.
I have used all HTC Sense versions since 2.0. And almost all the time it was amazing, except that weird lockscreen with that ring on the bottom (started on Sense 3.0).
I think that HTC design, philosophy about materials and HTC Sense are things that truly make HTC the best smartphone-making company.
(sorry, my English is sometimes clumsy, I'm from Slovakia - central Europe)

Nearly everything is good about this phone,

But specially the front facing speakers

winning is the option!

the speakers i have to say are amazing in person

I have to say those speakers...  Going from a tinny speaker on the Nexus 4 to boomsound was just night and day.

Using Tapatalk

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

My favorite thing about the M8 is the screen