HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The downside of commenting for a giveaway is that comment quality really goes down. 

But I will shamelessly say I like that its better than my m7.

I would say my favorite thing about the m8 is the design. The design has in the past been a factor for why i would choose but the m8 is making me rethink that (m7 did too), This thing is just beautiful. Also the addition of the micro sd card is a huge bonus!

Favourite thing has to be the metal unibody, looks great and should last unlike plastic rubbish

I love the aesthetics of the phone, it looks so sleek! 

Favourite is design. I'd rather have a 8MP camera instead of that superpixel thingy though.

If we're talking about favorite features, the M8 encompasses a lot of great ones, but we can't really argue that its most unique feature is the dual camera setup.Speaker quality/levels doesn't really matter that much, but hopefully the audio chip is even better than that of the M7 which blows anything out of the water.

Favorite thing about the M8 has to be the real world speed.

Please keep up the awesome reviews and guides :)

My fav. thing about this phone is the sleek design of it and the screen size. Much bigger than my iPhone 4s

My favourite thing: that snapdragon. But the hardware in general. I have a Nexus 4, which I love dearly, but man that HTC is a cut above. Would love to win it!

First post guys, sorry for signing up just enter a comp. But I am a long time Linus lover, just never got round to forums. 

good luck everyone

Most appealing feature about this phone is the aluminum construction. Makes samsungs look yucky.

My favorite thing would have to be how easy it´s to unlock the device, most HTC phones are very easy to unlock and flash your favorit ROM!

AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!

HTC the best manufacturer of all!!

I love the build quality of the M8, is years ahead of his competitors!! 

The BoomSound speakers. the screen and the Battery! ;)

I love the build quality, at least I won't be afraid to take it out of my pocket. 

hey guys! new to the forum.. that HTC One M8 is gorgeous

best thing about it? DAT SEXY BACK :D

My favourite thing about the M8 is scaring my housemate into thinking a ghost is controlling the TV, as an iPhone user she doesn't know what extras Android offers :)

Really liked the video. I love the build quality of this phone as it looks as though it would last you a long time as well as the rounded edges feeling very good. HTC always think about the user and I find that they've been ahead of the competition in many ways when it comes to simple ergonomic solutions. HTC FTW!!!

My favourite thing is most definitely those front facing speakers, followed by the overall aesthetic. Best looking phone in years!

I really like the design and build quality. Though the IR emitter could be an interesting feature.

Good luck all.

How is it even arguable what my favourite part about the phone is? Seriously, the "boom" speakers on my M7 is unarguably what sets it appart from every other phones, and I don't expect the M8 to be anny different, pure awesome.  

Favorite thing? Probably still that Boom Sound.

My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 is the look and feel of the phone. 2nd to that is the gestures which actually seem very useful to use :)

Thanks for the giveaway HTC and Linus&Co.

I would love an0 htc one m8 I really like the 5 inch screen plus the design of it the loud speakers and the dual cameras that have tons of features.