HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Fave thing is probably the multi tasking interface, so sick of my phone'smulti tasking interface that only show 3 apps on screen

The main selling point would be the all-metal construction. *drools* Software-wise I think I'd actually use Blinkfeed. Also these camera-features look fun to use!

My favorite thing about the M8 is its cameras!

What isn't there to like about the HTC One (although I would have loved to see dedicated home, back, and multi-tasking buttons). HTC's leading innovation in the consumer market is outstanding. With a an external SD card and a competitive price starting at $199.99 with a 2 year contract, 599.99 without a contract -which is matched with the Galaxy S5 and cheaper then the iPhone 5S- this phone is hard not to love. HTC's Boomsound is something that really stands out in todays market due to the rise in multimedia demand and it's surprising that no other companies have taken the initiative to mimic this design. I would love to have this phone, my previous phone was an HTC Incredible 2 but after 2 years of love and care it died unexpectedly, so being a broke college student I didn't have the money to get a phone I really wanted so I'm stuck with the Droid Mini. Although the Droid Mini isn't a bad phone the battery is less then what I need it to be for daily use.

I love how HTC is pushing phone design into the future, even though it's not a perfect phone they are definitely doing things Hardware-wise that make all of the other phone companies need to re-think their phone design. Probably my favourite thing about this phone are two things: one the build quality, and two its "horsepower". I'm rocking an LG Optimus from like 2011 still, and I'm ready for something that doesn't suck, for lack of a better term. The HTC One M8 is definitely my first choice for a phone, stoked for this contest.

Camera / Speakers / Build Quality

(if it helps... I still have a flip phone)

My favorite features are the camera that never sleeps and the front facing speakers....

I'm leaving a comment to enter myself, I plan to share the link and help everyone as well as Linus himself get to that MAGICAL DUAL PHONE 10,000 (yes, well over 9,000). I wish everyone an equal amount of luck but I reserve some extra luck for myself to raise my own chances of course :D Anyways, make sure to share the link as well. Linus deserves and honestly it just becomes more rewarding for us in the long term, there really is almost no reason not to do it. Thanks  B)

Edit: Made the letter "C" in a different color lol

I've had the m7 now for a year and always wanted that micro SD card slot and now it has It on the m8.. All the rest of the stuff is just a plus to an already best phone ever "m7"

Awesome, thanks for putting all of this together!

The best thing about it is the design and luxurious feel

Love those speakers.  Nothing compares to the M8.  Much more innovative than any other manufacturer.

Upgrade from my M7 c:

Feel free to ask me for any advice, and I may ask for yours too. I'm an otaku. =)
Steam: hiddenshadow8

I simply love the metal design. Give a good build quality feel to the phone. Good luck!

Hello , my favorit thing is the BoomSound speakers. 10x Linus

an IR port / front facing speakers / microSD ... sign me up!!

I love the quality feel of the phone, the high pixel density of the screen and the UI

This will probably be my next phone. Absolutely love the design!

CPU:Intel 3770k Motherboard:Gigabyte z77x-ud5h GPU:Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti Ram:Kingston HyperX Blu 16GB Storage:Crucial M4 128GB+Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case:Zalman Z11 Plus PSU:Corsair TX650 Cooler:Noctua NH-D14 Fans:Noctua NF-P12+ Silverstone AP123 Keyboard:Corsair K90 Mouse:Corsair M60 Monitors:Dell U2412M+U2312HM

I like it because phone!

HAF 912  •  i5-2500k  •  16GB DDR3  •  980Ti  •  2x 480GB Intel 730  •  3x Dell U2715H 

Great Giveaway! And also you have one of the best if not the best review of the M8 in YouTube. The feature I like most of the M8 is it's design. I am a fan of good design over many other things.

Definetely the boom sound speakers the speakers the one on my htc one v is downright terrible and the brushed finish i quess is awesome too.