HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Metal is always metal, I just like how the chassis looks. Extra weight is really no issue with me.

So many things that i could say as my favourite things about m8, but being a m7 user it definetly has to be the metal case, which was main point for me when getting my m7, been having the it for over a half year now and im loving it, even with utmost care, the 1st unlucky fall to the concreet made the top split a little open between metal and the plastic, but with m8 there is no such problem so im loving the new m8

My favorite thing about the HTC One is the dual front facing speakers, other OEMs is just stupid not to implement this feature in there phones.

What I like about it is the gesture and front facing speakers :)

what i like more about the m8 is that everyone in youtube is giving away phones i i am entering every giveaway i can xD

My favorite part is the metal construction. I love products that have weight to them, it just feels higher quality.

If you do nothing else today, click the link people.

Keep up the good work Linus, the vids are awesome and very informative!

I think I like the build quality the best. However, seeing how I haven't had a new phone in 5+ years, I would say that all the features are going to be welcome xD

pls gimme

The main thing I love about the M8 is the gorgeous aesthetics as you already mentioned, not to mention the battery life is pretty good considering the hardware.

Great review. My fav feature has got to be the build quality! Why else would you buy this?

Build quality is great, try those boom speakers out would be really really cool :D

i will take one please :P.The build quality thats the most impressive

I wana win this mobile so bad!!! I love the brushed aluminum finish and those front facing speakers!!! 

My favorite thing about the phone is definitely the build quality. It's ridiculous how HTC gets scrutiny for not making their phone waterproof that ridiculous. Companies should be more worried about drop proof ness. Its not even funny how many times Ive dropped the m7 on pavement  and i'm sure the m8 is only built better. 

Great video linus. I just recently bought the Samsung galaxy s4 and I'm already regretting it. The HTC one looks amazing! The most interesting thing to me about the phone has to be either the sense os or they dual cameras.

My favorite new feature will probably be the sd slot as my M7 is currently at 80% full. Other than that the speakers are the best.

I think the fact that HTC added the micro SD card plus the move to on screen buttons fix 2 of my biggest annoyances with the phone.