HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The speaker and the card slot are the best thing

This phone looks amazing.

Good luck on the giveaway guys :) make sure you click the link

My favorite thing was the popcorn maker! Already looking at tutorials for the kettle korn app.

The best things about the HTC one M8 are the boomsound speakers.

Man, I'd really like the front facing speakers. Also, the camera seems nice with the depth sensor and dual tone flash.

Best thing build quality for sure !! Nothing better in the market.

I own an iphone 5, a phone which was pretty good at its prime but has since somewhat fallen out of its prime days. The battery is failing and its just not as speedy as other phones on the market. What I love about the HTC one M8, first, is that its a beautiful phone, designed and built for someone who cares about build quality and looks. Secondly its display and speaker system finally offer a wonderful content consumption atmosphere that I just don't get on the iphone. Finally, the fact that its battery can carry it through a full day of heavy use without need of a charge. For these reasons it will be the next phone I upgrade to once my contract expires.

I'm guessing that the best feature is that it's made by HTC. Simplicity in the phone characteristics, similar to the iPhone(3G/4S) in many different respects and manners but unique in itself. @LinusTech

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Favorite thing about HTC M8 is duo lens camera. 

Regards.

Huh, what i love in this phone? Pretty much everything, it looks very solid. But the best thing about it are speakers :D Since I've had old SE Live with Walkman stereo speakers are just primary thing in any phone. Well, I hope it is as solid as it looks 'cause i want to replace my crappy, but indestructible Lumia 610 :)

Awesome phone and giveway ! Thanks guys :) Keep up the phone reviews!

dat build quality

CPU: Intel i7-4770k MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Formula RAM: G.Skill RipJawsX 2x8GB 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 780 DCuII CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo STORAGE: ADATA SX900 256GB / WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair AX760 760W MONITOR: Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM KEYBOARD: Ducky Shine 3 MOUSE: Logitech G602 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/106614-project-insert-name-enthoo-primo-rigid-acrylic-red/

Best thing about this phone are the speakers that is actually worth listening to

I really like the Idea of the front facing speakers, the hand cupping is getting old on my Z10. :huh:  Been looking into getting this phone and finally leaving Blackberry! :wub:

The design of the M8 is amazing and is probably my favorite feature! It's also nice to see a company making usable streamlined changes to Android as opposed to going crazy with the overbearing mods and add ons ... like a certain other unnamed Android smartphone maker... 

Dammnn build quality so awesome that is my favorite thing but i think that the screen dual camera and sense also stand aut alot from the competition!

pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie apple pie pie pie pie pie applepie pie pie pie pie pie applepiepie pie pie pie pie pie

I would poop my pants if I were to win! :(  :D 

Best thing about the HTC One M8 is its touch screen response time -- display latency, whatever -- of 46 ms. It's pretty much the new record for any mobile device. Here's a link to XDA forums with more stats about this.  http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2706200

Good luck to everyone. May the luckiest bastard win! :)

Build quality is very good looking and from the sound of things the choice of components are great improvements to the previous version.  Innovation for the sake of innovation is always cool.  Tech should never be stagnant.  Seems like HTC will still be ahead of their competitors like you said in the video.

definitely the implementation of the sd card reader 

favourite thing is the aluminium chassis and 5" display with sense 6