HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

off-topic: Hi, first post hehe, thinking about staying here so, hi again :)

My favourite feature of the HTC One M8 is the dual-cameras (I can readjust focus, depth, etc) because I take MANY pictures on the go.

Definitely great innovation for Android! Good job HTC! 

I definitely like the sense 6 and metal build quality. Definite plus over the typical specs in an android phone. =) 

My favorite thing about the M8 is the design quality! Its such a well built phone!

Cool, I like the front facing speakers.. Why others don't do this is beyond me..

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the fact that it doesn't shout at me when I eat all the potatoes. (:

There is not a thing I do not like about the htc one M8

the sleek look and brush aluminum finish looks awesome plus too many people have i phones.

it kind of set itself appart plus the huge screen is great for viewing video on the go and potentially playing games.

I also like the fact that it records in hd. i personally would prefer the upcomming sony experia z. but the M7 look pretty decent and I would'not mind trying it out. :ph34r:

I think that my favorite part about this phone is the metal construction. 

I love the increased volume on those awesome front facing speakers. but why take away my hardware buttons!!! Dx haha definately the coolest piece of phone hardware out there :)

Favorite thing has to be the metal body & speakers. No other phone even comes close in build quality and sound quality.

Favourite thing about the M8? Well... If I had to chose one... Lets say because its so future proof, especially it's battery. Everyone I know who had an HTC, didnt have a single complaint about its battery. Like I have a Wildfore for like 6 years now. and battery still does what is should, no slow charge, no shorter life, so I have no worries there. AND the powerful CPU GPU combo probably keep this alive in the next like 7 years :)

Edited by Nabalazs

Favorite thing is Boom Sound speakers, they sound amazing, I wish I could afford to go buy one of these myself.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

There are many amazing things about this phone, many of which are usually unbeknownst to the Android world. I'm talking, of course, about the build quality. The clean aluminium body, the gorgeous screen and the awesome speakers make it a clear winner among the competition. Also, the dot-view case! That is really cool and a brilliant idea. Despite some minor nuisances, like the big logo bar, it's my only pick for an Android phone.

I love the M8's battery life! I'm so bad at charging phones...

A worthy replacement for my old Nokie :)

CPU: Intel i5 4440 @3.1 GHz, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H µATX, RAM: 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz,
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 280X,Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB Seagate HDD,

PSU: Corsair CX750M, Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini R2

I want one.

Aluminum body matte finish!!!

Best thing about the new htc one is that is adds the microsd card slot. This is essential for those like me who like to store lots of video to watch while on the bus. I'd love a phone like this, since my current (samsung galaxy s2) can't even play back 1080p video without stuttering. not to mention the battery life is only a couple of hours... I figure it is finally time for me to upgrade.

i wish ill have this phone, ill play with trains all day

#linusftw

Really enjoyed the review. The phone looks decent but sense just makes me sad... there's always a way to install stock though!

Great phone over all, but I really love the design and the implementation of the microSD card slot It was needed, now it will be interesting to see what the other manufactueres come up with. :)

my favorite thing about the M8 is that it doesnt feel cheap :3

Ah, so this is where I change my signature thingy!