HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

my favourite part about the new htc is the screen size and the metal back i am currently on the samsung galaxy s3 and it needs an upgrade :)

Damn, I have to say, the build quality and design is my favourite thing about the M8. Brushed aluminium is my favourite look, but I much prefer a smooth feel in the hand so this is perfect! Not to mention that the decent battery life and fast CPU are great too. Good luck everyone with the giveaway everyone!

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Yes please I need a new phone (:

CPU: Intel I5 3550 Motherboard: Maximus V Gene RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX Genesis GPU: Zotac GTX 670 Case: NZXT Vulcan Storage: 120gb Kintson SSD + 1TB WB blue PSU: Corsair CX600 Display(s): Asus 24" VE247H Full HD Cooling: Coolermaster V8 and Casefans Keyboard: Steelseries 6G V/2 Mouse: Razer Naga Molten Sound: Onboard + Astro a40

I love the boom sound speakers. I actually watched the review using my phone while cupping the speaker...

This phone is so smooth (lagfree) on the interface and the unibody aluminium design makes me crave to hold one in my hands every minute

I like the looks of the phone and the nice 5in screen....oh and i clicked the link and checked it al out. :)

I love the Boom Speakers and Sense 6. The awesome build quality isn't such a bad thing either.

Damn thats a nice phone.... Would gladly trade up my M7 for that...

Woooh! Giveaways. I've been dying to get this phone. I really like the boomsound of htc because i love music and watching videos. Hope i win.

(All fingers crossed)

Nice design , need to replace my antic phone !

Oh man, this phone just looks amazing

It's a work of art

I might just make it my next phone

great speaker capability! keep up the videos linus, you're the most helpful tech reviewer in youtube :)

I would say that my favorite part about the M8 is its metal build and handsome design. Practically all flagship phones have the fastest chip available and a high amount of RAM. HTC differentiated itself by making a phone that won't get lost in a crowd of other flagships because of that eye-catching design that in my opinion matches that of the iPhone's. It'll attract a customer to it and then the performance will just speak for itself. 

Way to go, HTC and thank you Linus for doing this generous giveaway! :D

My favorite thing about the M8 is that it's pretty sweet hardware to develop games for.

Just dropping by for a chance :)

This phone looks good but looking at the dimension, it has around the same height as Note 3 but slimmer. I think it will be hard to hold for daily use. My short hands-on in shop doesn't really justify it.

Feel free to prove me wrong Linus! xD

How could you not love this phone. I mean boom sound speakers enough said.

Best thing about the phone? The BoomSound speakers! Have fun cupping your phones non HTC users!

My Favourite thing about the HTC one (m8) would have to be the phones industrial design.

I'm hardcore enough. I love it's Camera quality.

I really like that it is durable and also my Nokia Lumia 610 is just bad so I would like the phone.

I wish I could win this phone :(

I think my favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the dual camera and the fact it packs a 4MP camera with massive light sensor. I think HTC is getting to the right direction by not increasing their camera phone's resolution

I CAN HAZ FONE?

Computer Eqiupment: