HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Amazing phone! Definitely would love to have a phone that lasts all day!

The thing I like most about the M8 is that beautiful design. We spend so much time on our phones, and holding a beautiful crafted piece of equipment is a plus that can't be put on paper or measured with a number like tech specs. 

I'm really digging the M8's speakers and its screen remaining clear and pretty from those wide angles. I am drueling over this phone.

My favorite M8 feature is the metal in the chassis. I am tired of expensive phones feeling like a cheap plastic toy -_- 

I would really like to get my hands, or rather my ears, on the speakers, and that sweet color neutral screen!

The thing I like the most about the HTC M8 is its design! Beautiful.

The new htc one is an awesome phone. I consider that is the best looking phone that you can buy (at least this year). Apart from the looks I really like boomsound.

that metal design is great, but its nothing compared to those speakers  :wub:  great review btw

Would love to get that phone. Those speakers, yes please! :D

If this can last 4 days without charge on moderate usage, then I need it, because my htc 8S only managed 3 days whilst on the continent, and I didn't have a plug adaptor.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Dat build quality. Samsung's internals may be nice, but nothin beats the One's solid,classy aluminum.

With more metal i think it suit for people like me who often drop my phone ;)

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

I like the secondary rear camera which allows for re-focusing after the time of shooting the photo! :]

What I like about the phone is that it feels just as good in my hand as my current iPhone 3GS does! Finally I have a chance to get an upgrade from my phone without having to use one of the square-phones!  :D And looking at the specs, it is a HUGE upgrade  :o

Also, i love the name 'm-eight' -> 'mate'...

I like the in-built popcorn maker! :D  Seriously though, the 3D effect of the second camera at the back is cool!

it looks awesome and performs just as well. :D