HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Definitly the build quality. I bought a HTC DHD when it was their flagship and it was a great phone. Been using my partners old Samsung galaxy s2 for a little more than a year now since my DHD got worn out, and the plastic feel just isn't really for me. Really looking forward to flashing custom roms to a high-end phone like m8 again :)

My favorite features are the great screen and the boom sound speakers.

The build quality is just so much better for not having so much cheap plastic. Even though the camera(s) might be a bit low-res, the camera(s) perform much better than other phone cameras do in low light, which is a really big plus side. Also a lot of improvements over M7.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

the speakers and swipe gestures, oh and that's it's not an iphone

Great video Linus, and a new phone wouldn't be to bad either :P  

I really like what HTC has done with the overall design and I can't stress enough how great their front mounted speakers work!

Love the 90% metal construction of the htc One M8.

Simply awesome htc.

LinusTechTips, your review of the htc One M8 is very good.

Loved your video review! Thanks for the giveaway! I hope I'm one of the winners! :D

Love this phone. Would be a welcome upgrade to my mess of an Acer smartphone. Had to bring it in for repairs twice, new motherboard, and it still crashes from time to time. Anyway, clicked the link, good luck to everyone!

The best thing? Well, honestly, there is no such thing. This thing is freaking perfect. The best thing about this phone is the phone! I'd really enjoy getting an upgrade from my iPhone 4 lol ;d

But honestly, the double camera thingy is really cool.

Great video and review,
The htc one m8 is a beautiful phone and i love the boom sound and the dual camera is an amazing feature.
Thanks for the giveaway and the great videos

My favorite thing about this phone is that it simply looks amazing ! :)

My Gaming PC: i5 2500k @ 4.6 GHz, ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3 Motherboard, Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler, Corsair XMS3 8 GB 1333MHz RAM (2x4), MSI R7870 Twin Frozr 2GD5 @ 1050-1100 MHz (Twin Frozr 3), Intel 330 Series SSD 120 GB, Seagate Barracuda 2 TB HDD, Corsair Carbide 500r Case, FSP Aurum Series Gold 700w PSU.

Keyboard: Corsair K90, Mouse: Corsair M60, Mousemat: Razer Vespula, Headset: SteelSeries 5Hv3, Monitor: ASUS VG248QE.

My favorite features are propably the speakers and the new battery

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 is without doubt the onboard popcorn maker and then it also looks friggin' beautiful, 

I love the new back and the increase in the metal content of the chassis. 

Damn I Love The 90% Metal Design..Not To Forget The Unbeatable BoomSound!! HTC FTW!

my favourite part about the new htc is the screen size and the metal back i am currently on the samsung galaxy s3 and it needs an upgrade :)