HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Build Quality is  the best thing about the M8

I really like the big display... and unique OS....

Thank you Linus.... I've learned a lot from you.... and FREEEEEE phone, and clicking link to...

Take care

The aluminum backplate. Love it.

Gotta love them speakers and honestly, I think onscreen buttons are much better, than physical ones.

Really like the build quality and looks of this phone, and the speakers =D

Great review as always =)

DOF camera

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

Looking at the review by Linus, seems like a very good Phone, the best part if asked to choose would be the User interface and the AI in the phone sensing you or your presense on which I think the other manufacturers for some reason have ignored or not developed much in that area (Others try but fail due to battery consumption). Other features are also good and unique and every phone does have its limits or pitfalls, but according to Linus' review not much on M8 and HTC always tries to stand out of the crowd, so Kudos to HTC.

Honestly this phone would be a major improvement to my iPhone 4. It looks beautiful and seems to perform absolutely swimmingly.

i love the phones build quality and micro sd card slot!

Best thing about the phone? It's free, of course! No really, I really like the build quality on this beast!

I have the M7 but now the M8 just made me regretted to buy the M7. Larger screen, better battery and it has almost the same slick design! I guessed I bought the M7 too early .

Only one thing I like about One M8? EVERYTHING! Currently im using One S (Ville_C2) and I want this phone so badly because:
Good desing and quality
Good permance
HTC Sense(except for blinkfeed)
Speakers
And  everything else...
Except for the size, just prefer smaller phones (~4.2 inches) although it doesn't look a lot smaller, in hand it makes a big difference... And also I don't want any Samsung's because there is no comparison between aluminium and plastic...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

İ love its build quality and its boomsound speakers. İ hope i win because i have the same phone for 3 years . By the way you are awesome mr. Linus

the one looks like the best option at the moment due to its amazing build quality

Great improvements on the phone from my perspective, they fixed all the issues I had with the M7.

Great going HTC! ^^

The killer feature for me on the HTC One M8 has to be the front-facing, powerful boomsound speakers and the wide viewing angles. As someone who often uses their phone in bed at night time, it's very difficult for me to wear headphones while laying my head on my pillow, so I am very reliant on the speakers of my device to consume media. In addition to this, wide viewing angles are very important because in bed, you sort of have to twist your head to see the display and so being able to see it at an off angle is a huge feature for me, and a deal breaker if they didn't have it.

I am really hoping to win this giveaway because if I don't get it here for free, I'll have to skip this upgrade and wait for the HTC One M9 xD Thanks a ton for this opportunity Linus and I must commend you on the review, it is of the best out there. I love how you cover the important, UI things rather than drag on about irrelevant things like spec sheets. I know a lot of mainstream reviews out there are very guilty about this point.

I like the HTC M8 because it's not a Samsung/Iphone.

As consumers, we suffer whenever one seller/supplier becomes too dominant. More competition will always spur improvement of products and we as consumers will ultimately benefit from increased competition amongst vendors.

I like the build quality and design of the HTC One M8

My favorite thing about the M8, which was also my favorite about the M7, is its amazing build quality. I love that HTC is actually selling a product at premium price point, and it actually feels premium!

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

I have always loved the build quality and design of HTC phones since my very first experience with them. They feel premium and are just so solidly built that anything else can't really compare. HTC will always be my go to smartphone choice.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.